Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/03/2008
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: The Ongote and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

seal57k wrote:

 

Gotta love VH1 


 


why are most of your pics showing the same thing?  also, helluva place for huggies and a crib!

 


Fors78 wrote:

Here is an updated pic of my setup since I took the wii out of my daughters room and added it and added the surround sound system.


 

 i would switch the locations of the ps3 and that black box on the top right of the tv that shall remain nameless.  the ps3 needs more room on the right side to exhaust the hot air.

Message 3401 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/23/2005
Offline
1262 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

LastShot- wrote:

Doaner wrote:

guitarplayer16 wrote:

My Flickr Slideshow (50+ Pictures!)

 

Sony Bravia KDL-40Z5100 40" 240hz 1080P

Sony BDV-E500W 5.1ch Home Theatre 1000w Wireless Rear Speakers

Sony PlayStation 3 60GB

Pictures taken with Sony DSC-WX1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Message Edited by guitarplayer16 on 02-21-2010 08:09 PM

Oooo 1 grand of watts.

Doesn't mean crap for speakers.

The 450 dollar Denon I bought for my father with my own money beats the crap out of that piece of crap Sony crap-in-a-box


Holy! You're cool dude, with your own money too!??! Impressive.

 


ok smart @$$...lol

Message Edited by Doaner on 02-25-2010 12:05 AM
Message 3402 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/03/2008
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

Doaner wrote:

LastShot- wrote:

Doaner wrote:

guitarplayer16 wrote:

My Flickr Slideshow (50+ Pictures!)

 

Sony Bravia KDL-40Z5100 40" 240hz 1080P

Sony BDV-E500W 5.1ch Home Theatre 1000w Wireless Rear Speakers

Sony PlayStation 3 60GB

Pictures taken with Sony DSC-WX1


Oooo 1 grand of watts.

Doesn't mean crap for speakers.

The 450 dollar Denon I bought for my father with my own money beats the crap out of that piece of crap Sony crap-in-a-box


Holy! You're cool dude, with your own money too!??! Impressive.

 


ok smart @$$...lol


it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.  and if lastshot is the smart ass, as you say, what does that make you?

Message 3403 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/20/2004
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

I only have one question to guitarplayer16:

 

great setup, I like the simple minimalist look, but why is your centre speaker behind you? Is it because your room is so far back?


PS3: DecoyMantis (add me!)


Message 3404 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2007
Offline
685 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010
Very nice setup Guitarplayer. It looks like you've taken a lot of care in that.
Message 3405 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/13/2008
Offline
2056 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

Doaner wrote:

LastShot- wrote:

Doaner wrote:

guitarplayer16 wrote:

My Flickr Slideshow (50+ Pictures!)

 

Sony Bravia KDL-40Z5100 40" 240hz 1080P

Sony BDV-E500W 5.1ch Home Theatre 1000w Wireless Rear Speakers

Sony PlayStation 3 60GB

Pictures taken with Sony DSC-WX1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Message Edited by guitarplayer16 on 02-21-2010 08:09 PM

Oooo 1 grand of watts.

Doesn't mean crap for speakers.

The 450 dollar Denon I bought for my father with my own money beats the crap out of that piece of crap Sony crap-in-a-box


Holy! You're cool dude, with your own money too!??! Impressive.

 


ok smart @$$...lol

Message Edited by Doaner on 02-25-2010 12:05 AM

What the hell is your problem?
You trying to start some problems aren't you. 

 



Message 3406 of 3,769 (82 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/16/2008
Offline
1050 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

DecoyMantis wrote:

I only have one question to guitarplayer16:

 

great setup, I like the simple minimalist look, but why is your centre speaker behind you? Is it because your room is so far back?


After looking through his other pics on his Flickr account it looks like his system is a 6.1. He has the center channel speaker just above the receiver up front. It is pretty thin and is hidden by all the shadows in the stand.

 

Message 3407 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2007
Offline
685 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

AudioFenix wrote:

DecoyMantis wrote:

I only have one question to guitarplayer16:

 

great setup, I like the simple minimalist look, but why is your centre speaker behind you? Is it because your room is so far back?


After looking through his other pics on his Flickr account it looks like his system is a 6.1. He has the center channel speaker just above the receiver up front. It is pretty thin and is hidden by all the shadows in the stand.

 


I think that it's a 5.1 system still, and the black box that is on the shelf in the middle, is his S-Air Receiver that enables the rear speakers to be set up wirelessly.  :robothappy:

 

Message 3408 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/25/2009
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: The Ongote and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010

inginear wrote:

seal57k wrote:

 

Gotta love VH1 


 


why are most of your pics showing the same thing?  also, helluva place for huggies and a crib!

 


Fors78 wrote:

Here is an updated pic of my setup since I took the wii out of my daughters room and added it and added the surround sound system.


 

 i would switch the locations of the ps3 and that black box on the top right of the tv that shall remain nameless.  the ps3 needs more room on the right side to exhaust the hot air.


still geting used to the picture format on here

PSN NAME:
SEAL57K
Message 3409 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/18/2009
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Feb 25, 2010
Well this is my current setup:
GS1Über
and
GS2Über
Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 3410 of 3,769 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes