Wastelander
753 posts

Re: The One and Only "PLAYSTATION®3 Setups" Thread

Dec 25, 2008
Well my dad just now ordered my Motorstorm 80GB PS3 today from Amazon.com.  It's pretty much a belated Christmas present because they don't ship things out on holidays. I post it soon with my Sony 57" KP-57WS520 Projection TV. I would've gotten a HDMI cable as it has a HDMI port but I didn't get one. Looking forward to receiving it and then taking a picture of it.
Message 310 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 25, 2008

BurningStarXXIV wrote:
Well my dad just now ordered my Motorstorm 80GB PS3 today from Amazon.com.  It's pretty much a belated Christmas present because they don't ship things out on holidays. I post it soon with my Sony 57" KP-57WS520 Projection TV. I would've gotten a HDMI cable as it has a HDMI port but I didn't get one. Looking forward to receiving it and then taking a picture of it.
If the item you ordered is sold directly by amazon, there's a chance they ship it even on the holiday. I ordered a ps3 for a friend with my Prime account last week and they shipped it on Sunday. We were expecting he would received it on Wednesday and he got it on Tuesday.
 As for the HDMI cable, grab one as soon as possible so you can see your ps3 in all its glory. Cheapest price today is 5 bucks /  free shipping here: 
 http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=203469325

Congrats on your new PS3 

Message 311 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Dec 25, 2008

Hello... I was fooling around with my brother's camera today. I apologize for the bad pictures, I'm still learning. OH and sorry about the mess in these pics.

A few friends borrowed some games and blu-rays.... I have a few more in the collection

Last but not least.

"Sirlion"  lol

Merry Christmas everyone.. I'll take better pictures eventually.

Message Edited by DecoyMantis on 12-24-2008 08:15 PM

PS3: DecoyMantis (add me!)

Message 312 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

Dec 25, 2008
Nevermind...
Message Edited by BurningStarXXIV on 12-24-2008 10:17 PM
Message 313 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Dec 25, 2008

^^^What movie is that^^^^

Understanding The Fanboy: A Spotter’s Guide
http://www.dealspwn.com/fanboy-spotters-guide/
Message 314 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Dec 25, 2008

thegame2003 wrote:

^^^What movie is that^^^^

Well the first one is a shot from the Dark Knight.

The last two are from Sin City.

PS3: DecoyMantis (add me!)

Message 315 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2046 posts

Dec 25, 2008

Skillz-_Guy_- wrote:

leoramen wrote:

here is mine:

My setup 

i se u have GoW PsP Maibe u have Syphon filter combat ops..Well Back To Topic Click Here to Se My Setup

You don't put the picture in the post.

Ok, I see some people are not reading the thread rules. Some people are not posting 1024 x 768 pictures. DO NOT POST PICTURES BIGGER THAN 1024 x 768. It stretches and skews the page. Thank You! If you do not know how to make a picture smaller, try using Google for help or Microsoft Paint.

"Welcome to the popular PLAYSTATION®3 TV and Setup thread! This thread is intended to be a place for you to share your PlayStation setups with your fellow forum members!

Before participating in this thread, please take the time to familiarize yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread. Failure to follow these rules and standards could result in your posts being removed from the forum. 

The original setup thread has simply outgrown itself, and many of you felt it was time for a new thread. We've recreated it with some guidelines to keep things in order.

1. This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. If your setup happens to have other consoles in it, that's fine. Let's just make sure its PlayStation related and all discussion strictly PlayStation.
  2. Please don't post pictures larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. After that size it starts to stretch and skew the page, requiring everyone to use the scrolling sidebars. If your image is over that size, simply post the direct URL so we can click it without having the page distorted.
  3. Please try to keep the image(s) under 800 kb, especially if you're posting more than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds up and can take time to download.
  4. Please don't quote images. It just eats of bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like to quote a user, please edit out the image(s) first.
  5. It should go without saying, but we'll say it again anyway: all community rules and policies apply. As such, all content should be kept appropriate. There is zero tolerance for this.

Have fun, and let's see those setups! :smileyhappy: "

Admin Assistant 

Message 316 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Dec 25, 2008

Message Edited by Darkhova on 12-20-2008 03:11 PM

nice setup, but your side and rear speaker placement could use some work.

Message 317 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 26, 2008

heres my new gaming setup video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHpbI6bYKH8&feature=channel_page

My AIM: anightmare555

Get your Portable ID!
Message 318 of 3,769 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2958 posts

Dec 26, 2008

Tigerz_bone_21 wrote:

Skillz-_Guy_- wrote:

leoramen wrote:

here is mine:

i se u have GoW PsP Maibe u have Syphon filter combat ops..Well Back To Topic Click Here to Se My Setup

You don't put the picture in the post.

Ok, I see some people are not reading the thread rules. Some people are not posting 1024 x 768 pictures. DO NOT POST PICTURES BIGGER THAN 1024 x 768. It stretches and skews the page. Thank You! If you do not know how to make a picture smaller, try using Google for help or Microsoft Paint.

"Welcome to the popular PLAYSTATION®3 TV and Setup thread! This thread is intended to be a place for you to share your PlayStation setups with your fellow forum members!

Before participating in this thread, please take the time to familiarize yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread. Failure to follow these rules and standards could result in your posts being removed from the forum. 

The original setup thread has simply outgrown itself, and many of you felt it was time for a new thread. We've recreated it with some guidelines to keep things in order.

1. This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. If your setup happens to have other consoles in it, that's fine. Let's just make sure its PlayStation related and all discussion strictly PlayStation.
  2. Please don't post pictures larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. After that size it starts to stretch and skew the page, requiring everyone to use the scrolling sidebars. If your image is over that size, simply post the direct URL so we can click it without having the page distorted.
  3. Please try to keep the image(s) under 800 kb, especially if you're posting more than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds up and can take time to download.
  4. Please don't quote images. It just eats of bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like to quote a user, please edit out the image(s) first.
  5. It should go without saying, but we'll say it again anyway: all community rules and policies apply. As such, all content should be kept appropriate. There is zero tolerance for this.

Have fun, and let's see those setups! :smileyhappy: "

Admin Assistant 

HAHA you pwned yourself! You quoted the picture to!!!

Photobucket
Message 319 of 3,769 (76 Views)