Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: The New Playstation Store FeedBack

Nov 5, 2012
Well from my knowledge that isn't how it works. Buy the Blu Ray set on eBay, you'll probably even save money.
Message 41 of 47 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6512 posts

Nov 5, 2012

LordVDoom wrote:

This one says Buy..I'm thinking I buy it its mine.But I'm not going to do that when its SD.I might consider HD but why buy one episode at a time.I could just go get all the seasons on blu ray instead. 

I think they should offer a rent and stream myself

well it s one time rent from understanding unless you buy it to own.

I think there should a choice of what story  layout and format you want to use. Kinda like  background themes. its same store same  rules and etc  just a differ style of look..   I saw iton  cuoisin ps3. i dont like it to much ..   way  slow. and  everything is  f'n cluttterd.

It not about the old way was better. it jsut take to long to  find any thing. Im up in age i appricate making it alittle brighter lol but if i cant what im looking for  in a few secnds like older store,  it really not  older adult user friendly .  Im not complaing but next go around let users choose  their said layouts.Find a way to make that happen. I hear some like the new store..  Its  a good look but not really user friendlys and you cant find nothing as fast  as would like . It reminds of the  forums awhile back.

the key's good service is  fast , friendly and affordability.. I say you got affordability part down but the  other parts  are going to need some serious time and effort to appriacte from the user which shouldnt be the case .

let me use this expample the  ps  fat and new  ps slim. they have there differences  but the  things are faster  easy to use, and  affordable  not just money  wise , time wise which make both  of them  wonderful and  moving forward from a fat to slim is very  enjoyable. not many regrets dispite the diffrences.  So in small" The more time i have to see things  the more i  spend.  the less time i  have  the less. i dont spend till i can find  a way to make  some time to  do that. .. This fall under fast  service as well as friendly..  Most peopel will  cost becuase it easy to find and fast to find thus nullfying that attribute of nature

So in essence  for every 1 sale your losing 2 sales becuase of frustration of the consumer who's short on time and  effort  but has the money. I understand i does take time to get use  differ thing. th eps blog changed it style many didnt like but  again the fast service and friendly service  stayed the same so did  affordabilty of it..  Which  eased very  quickly, plus they gave a option of  choice for the user.

I love   the psn  store.. that why  im taking the time  show the small flaws, which  can be easly fixed the next go around if not  down the road.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 42 of 47 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Let me say I like the new look and design its nice. But the search function drives me nuts I get so annoyed ever time i turn the store on i get so anger i know it sounds silly to get anger but theres a saying if its not broke dont fix it. It means something. I would love it if they brought back the keyboard function type what you want and its there. But PlayStation is telling us what we are looking for and what if its the wrong thing there's no choices I rather type something in and it be there then the new drag letter to spell out what the system think it is and give twenty choices and all be wrong. PlayStation needs to respect are wishes. We been **bleep** over with skyrim why start this now. So much easyer the other way. Maybe the more we complain and protest maybe they'll repect our feelings.
Message 43 of 47 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 2, 2012
My two concerns about the new PSN store. 1) Please re-integrate the search option "By Game" in the filters. It is not very convenient to search through games/avatars/add-ons alphabetically when it is much simpler to just find the game I am interested in. This was a very good feature of the old PSN store that I would like to make a return. 2) Loading up the store now takes much longer, and there are times when it lags on a single screen before scrolling to the next page. Other than that, looks good. Please consider the criticism stated above. Thank you.
Message 44 of 47 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 2, 2012

just tried the new store and its terrible.  you cant just type in the game your looking for .  you have to search through these long coma inducing lists of letters that suggest just about every possible game other than the one im looking for.  i have spent more money in japanese yen now on the store because they use the old lay out still (thank god)  and i dont even know japanese... thats how much faster and easier the old layout is

Message 45 of 47 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 22, 2013

How does the PSN manage to get worse with every update?  Now to see the list of new add-ons I have to scroll through a list of promoted add-ons, then select to see all add-ons, then change the ordering to show new add-ons first.  It's like they don't want us to know what's new, eventually I'll stop looking, and stop buying.  Used to be as simple as Games->add-ons->New Add-ons and the newest would be top of the list and they'd all be there.  Now games->new->add-ons shows only a fraction of the new releases and going one step further shows a month's worth of add-ons in what appears to be completely random order.  Ridiculous...

Message 46 of 47 (74 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

It's nice to see the search fuction used and all but......really? The "new" store is about a year old now. It's not about to change now because you FINALLY decided you don't like it.

Edit:Thread locked for necrobumping

-Stage_Coach

Message 47 of 47 (70 Views)