Sackboy
416 posts

Re: The New Playstation Store FeedBack

Nov 5, 2012

why not navigate the store and offer feedback on what can be fixed instead of crying about it

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 31 of 47 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Nov 5, 2012
My gripes are that Its slower to start up than the old store and like everyone I was comfortable with the old layout. Its not as bad as I first thought it was. I like my things a bit basic and the new store is more flash than it really needs to be.
The fact that they delayed it for NA cause of problems and seeing that those same problems werent fixed and they released it anyway is mind boggling, but that is sonys thing.
Message 32 of 47 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 5, 2012
What the hell is up with the idiotic design? It's less organized now than it was before. Just went to go look for the dlc of a specific game in the add-on section, and had a looooooooong and jittery trip of blank tiles to get to Mugen Souls. Hey Sony, if you're trying to copy the xbox's online store, you're still doing a horrible job.
Message 33 of 47 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Like the store, but have a few qualms about it. Trim down the menus, I don't want to see day one digital under every menu, it has it's own tab. Hot on ps3 needs to go, isn't that the same as most downloaded? Many of these menus lead to the same thing. Psn games need to be more prominent...ect.

Message 34 of 47 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I utterly despise the new store layout. There was nothing wrong with the way it was. It certainly didn't make me want to hurl my controller at the TV while shouting obscenities at full volume. Living in an apartment, I'm sure my neighbors would love that.

There's a saying that I believe applies regarding this issue. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Well, it's broken now. So please fix it.

Message 35 of 47 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Recently upgraded my HDD and had some things that still needed downloading.Ever since the new store update I keep getting the error 80710003 after I have started a few downloads and go to download something else.Other then that the store is alright...kinda slow compared to the old one.

Message 36 of 47 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Ugh! They've repurposed that god awful herky-jerky non-user-friendly Youtube app thing that most people hate with a passion for the "new" store interface.

Please put the old store interface back! ASAP!

Message 37 of 47 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 5, 2012

So i am looking at Tv shows..The Big Bang theory.Is there a way to just rent and stream the whole season.You should be able to buy or rent the whole season at once and not just one episode at a time.

Also why not rent/stream as another offer.

I would rather rent and stream the season then buy it.I can only buy the first 2 seasons in SD..I have HD I never use SD any more. 

Photobucket
Message 38 of 47 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 5, 2012
@LordVDoom: Aren't video purchases only a one time download? Why would you buy something you can only download once. I think SD is in the low minority, it shouldn't even exist anymore.
Message 39 of 47 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 5, 2012

This one says Buy..I'm thinking I buy it its mine.But I'm not going to do that when its SD.I might consider HD but why buy one episode at a time.I could just go get all the seasons on blu ray instead. 

I think they should offer a rent and stream myself

Photobucket
Message 40 of 47 (228 Views)
0 Likes