Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: The New Playstation Store FeedBack

Nov 2, 2012

I don't get this **bleep**. Companies are trying to have a tablet layout for PC and Video Game consoles when it really does not work?

Bill Gates came out with the Tablet ten years ago before there was even an iPad or iPhone. It sucked because it really didn't make any sense.

Message 11 of 47 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I love the new store. It was a much needed facelift.
Gonna take some getting used to, but so far so good. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 47 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I will hold my judgement till I use it more.Have to poke around some to see if everything works well.

I have noticed you can view downloads at the 2nd to the bottom of the store and once agaiin Sony why not have a SORT feature for that as well.

Sort

Games

DLC

Themes

Dynamic Themes

Demos

ETC ETC ETC 

Ok was poking around just to see whats what and came across ....games>media>soundtrack> Miriors Edge theme song .In the overview it has no price listed or whether its free or not.The price or free should be listed in over view. I had to click again to find out its free..Also should say at top where you are at just like the forums..Games>Media>Soundtrack..etc etc..

Also more then one filter..I should be able to Filter.. Horror/Shooter/Online/Voice chat support

Also didnt see a filter for PSN exclusives/Only for PSN network games

Also.If I am in PSN games per say.I want to jump up to Filter or Sort  I can't see how to do so.So I dont see the Square button being used.So I hit Square and Im at Filter .Hit Square again Im at Sort..Or use the directional pad .You got 4 directional buttons up down left right...Choose 2 for Filter and Sort.You have enough space by Filter or Sort to put the ICON of the Button to use to get to those featuers.

I also noticed a Menu bar that pops up at the bottom it has X enter O Back  Triangle Menu  Over to the Right it has my ID name LordVDoom and the + for playstation Plus..Why not have the + Icon Bigger and in the Top directional Right Dirsctional and Bottom Directional of the D Pad looking Plus symbol have The Month /Day/Year your plus subscription expires 

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 13 of 47 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I do like the fact that if I click on a game.In the overview it lists everything associated with the game.Videos/wallpaper/add ons..etc..etc great idea

Photobucket
Message 14 of 47 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Nov 4, 2012

It would be great if it didn't have missing items. Lots of them!

Message 15 of 47 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Well if it would accept my credit info so I could actually buy something that would be really nice!!

Message 16 of 47 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

So I am looking at themes ..Ps3 themes.They are sorted as.. All Ps3 Themes and Dynamic Themes.You should have more sorts for this.Static Themes ...Wall Paper  ..etc etc

Then I put a couple themes into my cart and there is no way to remove an item from what I see from the cart.I should be able to highlight an item and remove it from my cart.

Ok so now I cant remove the itemes from my cart.So I back out of the store and come back in and hopefully the items are gone.Nope still there in my cart..I will see if shuting off the Ps3 will help. Nope shutting off didnt help items still there.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I remove these items from my cart??????????//

AHHH found it.There is a small X you have to highlight next to the item and click it.Hey how about a button that says REMOVE.You know where you have the small X you have room to do this                               R------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E

M  What ever Item window you might have put in cart

O

V

E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Those lines represent the window just dont know how to close it off and next to it remove block fitted to the size of the window instead of the small x 

Photobucket
Message 17 of 47 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Nov 4, 2012
The new store is great. Only downside is how long it takes to start up and quit. But it is awesome that it shows your friends when you are in the Playstation Store now. That's something I've been requesting for a while.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 18 of 47 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 4, 2012
The comments regarding the new store just make me laugh. I guess technology is moving faster than the user can keep up with. I didn't have to keep up with this much as a kid, seems like it's too much for the young ones.
Message 19 of 47 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Thank you PSN for going with Form over Function, and I mean that sarcastically. Sure, maybe a facelift was needed to re-invigorate the PSN Store, but not at the expense of the user experience. Games should be able to be located quickly and easily by title and categorized by letter of the alphabet. The previous incarnation of the store allowed for near instant access to the store and extremely easy visual navigation. The new store looks nice, but has lost the intuitive visual navigation system. The best way to locate anything is to search for it by typing in the name of the game. This is inefficient if you mispell something or skip a letter and then get stuck having to retype it in again.  I used to be able to go into the store (which again, would load instantly) and locate the games I own and find add-on and or updates and get them done in less than five minutes. This would allow me to have minimal time in the store so that I could spend more of my precious gaming time actually playing games. NOW, I have to spend so much extra time looking through everything to see if I have the latest add-on content. Sometimes, I only have a half hour or so to play a game. (Like tonight) and if I have to spend all my time hunting for add-on content then I've wasted my time and I'll play my XBox. I don't care how pretty something is as long as it works the way it should and this new update to the store doesn't work. It's inefficient and the user experience has just been decimated. Fix it and do it fast or I'll spend more time playing the XBox 360 than I do my beloved PS3.

Message 20 of 47 (154 Views)