Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: The New Playstation Store FeedBack

Nov 4, 2012
@BPink: Searches don't have to be thorough and completely typed. The only thing you need to know is the first letter of the game you're searching to find it, the more letters you know the easier it is for the new search function to locate it by narrowing the possible options. You can simply type the first two letters that the game you're looking for starts with, scroll down to the letter the game starts with if it doesn't show up under the "TOP RESULTS", and you'll find it with ease, unless it's not showing up in the store period. The store will take getting use to for some, once you've figured it out you might just be a happy camper, I'll put emphasis on "might".

I understand people were fine with the previous store, but change is needed, and with change comes the horrible process of having to LEARN. *sarcasm*
Message 21 of 47 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 4, 2012
^^ That's right
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 22 of 47 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

This new playstation store is pure.... CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

My opinion will change when I can buy Assassins Creed 3 without the (An Error Has Occured) message. FIX YOUR  STORE YOU MORONS!!!

edit:smileytongue:rofanity removed
Message 23 of 47 (178 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 4, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
@BPink: Searches don't have to be thorough and completely typed. The only thing you need to know is the first letter of the game you're searching to find it, the more letters you know the easier it is for the new search function to locate it by narrowing the possible options. You can simply type the first two letters that the game you're looking for starts with, scroll down to the letter the game starts with if it doesn't show up under the "TOP RESULTS", and you'll find it with ease, unless it's not showing up in the store period. The store will take getting use to for some, once you've figured it out you might just be a happy camper, I'll put emphasis on "might".

I understand people were fine with the previous store, but change is needed, and with change comes the horrible process of having to LEARN. *sarcasm*

Oh please. It takes me faster to type out the entire game title with the old keyboard than it does to type the first few letters with the new failure of a search function.

The only thing wrong with the last search function was the results being so horrible. You'd have to shift through a bunch of stuff trying to find the game. When you'd think that would be one of the top results. Nope. They could have just improved the old search, instead of adopting the same failure of a search used on the 360's horrible OS.

PS4's OS is going to be terrible if this store design is any indication.

Message 24 of 47 (173 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Amen^

The Better Fanboy Check Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!
Message 25 of 47 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

So far I like the store.Just hope Sony looks at some of the suggestions to improve and streamline the service.Read my posts Sony or whoever and send the feedback on up...   :smileylol:

Did i just make headless horseman ..sweet ..better then the cait sith

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 26 of 47 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2208 posts

Nov 4, 2012

The layout is good, searching for things through the tabs could be a tad annoying...but that's why we use the Search option. But one thing that happens to me with this New Store is it signs me out of the network when i leave...the previous store did not. Overall i don't mind the New Layout...im not gonna complain on the Functionality of it as it is something we just have to play with to know how it all works. 

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 27 of 47 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 4, 2012

people don't like change thats why a lot of the people jump all over it at first.You have to give it some time and mess with it some.

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 28 of 47 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

I want to know why I keep getting kicked out of the store every few minutes. If this new store ends up making me unable to download anything anymore im going to be very unhappy.

That's not good. I have not experience that behavior.

It looks like SONY is still trying to fix some performance issues with the PSN server

http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185

I thought fixing the store was the reason the North American launch was delayed.  If it's this bad after the fixes I shudder to think how bad it was for the EU.  I've experienced lag, frequently being kicked out of the store randomly, inability to add funds or check out for days, horribile organization of the store, and the feeling that the new store is one giant convoluted mess since it now takes many more steps to accomplish what I used to do in only a couple of clicks.  Overall it's a beautiful albeit bad store front that will not help Sony sell content in it's current form.

Message 29 of 47 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 4, 2012

HisShadowX wrote:

I don't get this **bleep**. Companies are trying to have a tablet layout for PC and Video Game consoles when it really does not work?

Bill Gates came out with the Tablet ten years ago before there was even an iPad or iPhone. It sucked because it really didn't make any sense.

^^THIS x1000!!!  I ditched the Ubuntu Linux Os when they made the Unity GUI default for the OS (it was a tablet touch interface on a desktop OS) and I will never understand anyone's fascination with adding this to type of mobile GUI to  non-mobile platforms that use peripherals like controllers or mouse\keyboard. 

Message 30 of 47 (131 Views)
0 Likes