Apr 02 2012
By: pwk436 First Son 2 posts

The New PS SYSTEM!?

11 replies 33 views Edited Apr 2, 2012

Alright Ladies and gentalmen it is time to stick together on this one! I am a Die Hard Playstation Fan i own 5 systems all together 1 PS, 2 PS2's, and 2 PS3's. I'm telling you this looks to be the last system that i will buy. I hate saying that but i don't think Sony is listening to us! There really is only one thing that i want out of my new system if i get it which would be: THAT IT PLAYS ALL OF MY SYSTEM 1, 2 , AND 3 GAMES!! There is no reason that it shouldn't! I'm sure there are plenty of other little things that i could think of but for the most part that is all i want from it and all that bugs me. I can tell you right now if it doesn't i will never purchase another PS from Sony! 

I know every true gamer out there has at least one thing they would like to see this new system do. Put it down and lets see what we can do to get Playstation to listen to us? The new system was rumored to be released by the holidays next year but we will see.

Message 3 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Re: The New PS SYSTEM!?

Mar 30, 2012

i would really like private chat while playing a game to be able to talk to  a friend playing another game not chatting in a room where you are stuck looking at a screen. or party chat!

straight up please copy xbox 360's functionality of these things and do what and how they did it!

and if your not going to do what pwk436 asked for atleast bring as many of those ps1,ps2&ps3 games digital like you are sony.

i  wouldn't mind while i'm dreaming of features please let us change our psn id even if it costs us money to do so aswell as merge 2 ps3 accounts with all content on the same system to one psn id with one e-mail ---- i have 1 acct my kid has another on 2 different e-mails we were foolish with 2 different trophy lists and 2 different paid dlc and digital games. now i wish we could merge them.

Message 1 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2012

I also read that the pre-owned games will have a limit on them. If you want to unlock the whole game after you buy the pre-owned one, you have to pay again. Sounds retarded. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I enjoy trading my games in and getting other used ones. Don't want to have to pay extra for something like that. Anyone know if this is just a rumor??

Message 2 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 2, 2012

I guess everyone is just sheep. I just am trying to say if we are going to pay this much for these systems we should at least be able to get what we want.   When PS3 came out the retal price was around 600-800 dollars depending on which and where you bought it. What do you think the new ones going to cost? Any guesses? Well if i'm paying that much or more for the new system when it comes out I think it should be alittle more of what i want than something that was simply just thrown out on the market to make SONY a ton of money. From what i've seen on X-Box we are getting the Shaft in a lot of departments. I challenge SONY to come out with a Better platform that is mor user friendly that gives the customer what they want! Plus i'm running out of room to put all the different Gaming systems that i have.  Let me play all of my Games on 1 system so i can save space.   I have tons of old games that i have to switch between systems to play. Or at least give us a Add on  that we can pay for to play them.    that would be fine aswell.   

What do you think?

Message 4 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 3, 2012

I dont want a console that you want.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 3, 2012

I agree with you I won't buy anything new if I can't play my favorite game on it and my favorite game is a ps2 game so I haven't bought past the ps2 yet....I really want backward compatibility or I am with you. I can just keep my ps2 and buy an x box or something.

Especially if the games don't come out in the new version. like a new and improved things added and better graphics version of champions of norath...for the ps4 that I may do but I don't think I want to buy all new games just to get a better system when the old system still works just fine.

where is the incentive to buy a new one??? especially when games are 50 plus a piece.

Message 6 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28972 posts

Apr 3, 2012

I think what you want is going to cost too much money, and price itself out of the market.

Message 7 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28972 posts

Apr 3, 2012

BigPoppaChunk wrote:

i would really like private chat while playing a game to be able to talk to  a friend playing another game not chatting in a room where you are stuck looking at a screen. or party chat!

straight up please copy xbox 360's functionality of these things and do what and how they did it!

and if your not going to do what pwk436 asked for atleast bring as many of those ps1,ps2&ps3 games digital like you are sony.

i  wouldn't mind while i'm dreaming of features please let us change our psn id even if it costs us money to do so aswell as merge 2 ps3 accounts with all content on the same system to one psn id with one e-mail ---- i have 1 acct my kid has another on 2 different e-mails we were foolish with 2 different trophy lists and 2 different paid dlc and digital games. now i wish we could merge them.

What exactly would be the selling point? "Buy our console, it's exactly the same as the other guy's"? The whole idea is you give people something that's different from your competitors, not exactly the same. Mercedes doesn't make cars exactly like Toyota.

Message 8 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 3, 2012

What do you think would happen if we all just stopped buying the new bs that they keep throwing at us and demand or even create stuff that works with what we already have. till they come up with something that is actually better. I see no difference between the ps3 and the ps2 (I don't network) other than I can save my gaves on a chip with my ps2 so I will always have them and the ps3 well if the hard drive fries I have to start all over and have nothing....does that sum it up??? just an internal vs external memory drive???

is there more to it than that? I just want to play my games. I don't need frills and bells and whistles but I do need ONE console cause I hate the cord mess.

Message 9 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28972 posts

Apr 3, 2012

jmotormouth55 wrote:

What do you think would happen if we all just stopped buying the new bs that they keep throwing at us and demand or even create stuff that works with what we already have. till they come up with something that is actually better. I see no difference between the ps3 and the ps2 (I don't network) other than I can save my gaves on a chip with my ps2 so I will always have them and the ps3 well if the hard drive fries I have to start all over and have nothing....does that sum it up??? just an internal vs external memory drive???

is there more to it than that? I just want to play my games. I don't need frills and bells and whistles but I do need ONE console cause I hate the cord mess.

I'm sorry but if you see no difference between the PS2 and the PS3 then you need to have your eyes examined by a professional, and I see absolutely no reason to further this discussion.

Message 10 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes