Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: The New PS SYSTEM!?

Apr 3, 2012

jmotormouth55 wrote:

What do you think would happen if we all just stopped buying the new bs that they keep throwing at us and demand or even create stuff that works with what we already have. till they come up with something that is actually better. I see no difference between the ps3 and the ps2 (I don't network) other than I can save my gaves on a chip with my ps2 so I will always have them and the ps3 well if the hard drive fries I have to start all over and have nothing....does that sum it up??? just an internal vs external memory drive???

is there more to it than that? I just want to play my games. I don't need frills and bells and whistles but I do need ONE console cause I hate the cord mess.

if you dont understand now, then you never will.

and you can save your save data to an external device. just thought you should know that.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 11 of 12 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
48 posts

Re: The New PS SYSTEM!?

Apr 19, 2012

as much as i agree with you,the next system probably will not be backwards compatible.and seeing as how you already have the consoles,what exactly are you going on about just keep them to play your games.if you don't like the next console don't buy simple as that

Message 12 of 12 (8 Views)
0 Likes