Uncharted Territory
1715 posts

Re: The More I look on Amazon the More I Want Ps4

Jan 17, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

waynefiend wrote:
@darknovaxp - didn't you read what he wrote earlier. We can't do any kind of research.

No, I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of our dear friend, Socom69. While multiple personality disorder is extremely rare I would like to make an effort to rule out the possibility of it.

Not "multiple personality" per-say, more "dual purpose parody".

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 21 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Jan 17, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

waynefiend wrote:
@darknovaxp - didn't you read what he wrote earlier. We can't do any kind of research.

No, I am legitimately concerned for the mental health of our dear friend, Socom69. While multiple personality disorder is extremely rare I would like to make an effort to rule out the possibility of it.

Perhaps he is just second guessing his purchase and is wanting to see if others think the system is worth it, so he doesn't feel bad about the purchase. 

Message 22 of 25 (153 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3186 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2014

socom69 wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but it seems that someone has hacked your PSN account and been playing PS4 games since Christmas... :robotindifferent:

socom

All I want to know is why you people creep on posters' accounts.....

Honestly it didn't even cross my mind until I read your signature, which brings it up by saying, "Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

At any rate, I'm glad to see someone else here enjoys the Criterion Collection movies, if you were actually being serious on that.

Message 23 of 25 (137 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9048 posts

Jan 17, 2014

socom69 wrote:

Can someone please help me with my question about BR compatibility on ps4

Yes, the PS4 plays Blu-ray movies.  3D Blu-rays, currently, not so much, as the PS4 is still missing the proper codecs (3DBD support will come in a future update).

If, for some reason, you have an older BD that refuses to play because of BD Live incompatibility, simply turn off Network permissions for Blu-ray movies.

Message 24 of 25 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
184 posts

Jan 17, 2014

I'm locking this thread, as it has run its course.

Message 25 of 25 (126 Views)
0 Likes