Nov 17 2012
By: creepymansharts First Son 13 posts

The Last of Us

13 replies 270 views Edited Nov 17, 2012
I really hope it comes to the Vita. Please make this happen ND!
Message 1 of 14 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Re: The Last of Us

Nov 17, 2012
I wish...
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 2 of 14 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11697 posts

Nov 17, 2012
No. Something that (so far) looks as great as this would just not be the same on the Vita. Keep the right games where they belong.
Message 3 of 14 (255 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12692 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Not happening. Stop wishing for ports
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4051 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Heck no! I'd rather ND stay focused on home consoles. That's what they do best. If I had to select a studio to do a spin-off of The Last of Us, it would be Bend, since they did an excellent job with UC.
Message 5 of 14 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Ive said it before ill say it again ps3 rayman Is the exact same on psvita besides no coop. Same with mortal combat it jusy has psvita features and graphics arent as good. But raymans graphics are right on so they can make ps3 games on psvita. I **bleep** hate when a game Is made on ps3 and they make a smaller shorter crappier versión for vita. If they are goin to do that then they can keep there game. The last of us looks awesome. They need to take the time patience and effort to produce console versión games on psvita its possible it can work they arent trying they give no effort. Do you think GTA v will come to psvita or will ir be GTA v stories with crap story crap graphics and loaded fullof glitches
Message 6 of 14 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12692 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Rayman and mortal kombat are far from graphically intense games on console.

And no, the Vita won't get GTA V. Not only can the Vita probably not handle it, the Vita is limited in game size to 4gb or less, and I guarantee you GTA V well be like, 10GB on ps3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 14 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Nov 17, 2012

prowood420 wrote:
Ive said it before ill say it again ps3 rayman Is the exact same on psvita besides no coop. Same with mortal combat it jusy has psvita features and graphics arent as good. But raymans graphics are right on so they can make ps3 games on psvita. I **bleep** hate when a game Is made on ps3 and they make a smaller shorter crappier versión for vita. If they are goin to do that then they can keep there game. The last of us looks awesome. They need to take the time patience and effort to produce console versión games on psvita its possible it can work they arent trying they give no effort. Do you think GTA v will come to psvita or will ir be GTA v stories with crap story crap graphics and loaded fullof glitches

Any GTA game would be good for the VITA . One the reason the PSP sold well in the US was because GTA Liberty City Stories(2,725,507 approximately: 2 million in US). It wasnt the best seller, but it did help push PSPs out.

Message 8 of 14 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Yes it would be
Message 9 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Nov 18, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:
Rayman and mortal kombat are far from graphically intense games on console.

And no, the Vita won't get GTA V. Not only can the Vita probably not handle it, the Vita is limited in game size to 4gb or less, and I guarantee you GTA V well be like, 10GB on ps3

Whats up glaciusx25 !!! Long time no talk eh? I was just curious if there has been any info as to if this is going to be the standard  for all future games to come on the vita; or is that just at this point. You always have such great info with resource links and accurate info so I figured your the man to ask... Thanks

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 10 of 14 (117 Views)
0 Likes