Highlighted
Jun 14 2013
By: fancy_bandage First Son 12 posts

The Last of Us Online Preorder

2 replies 114 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

So I "pre ordered" The Last of Us today about 6 hours ago (4pm my time). When can I start downloading it? It's 10:25pm as I write this, but it's 11:25pm a few states east of me. So does that mean living on the eastern seaboard provides an advantage? I'm so confused. I should've just gone to the store.... haha

Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Re: The Last of Us Online Preorder

Jun 14, 2013

SCEA updates according to Pacific Standard Time so I wouldn't expect anything until it's Friday there. If anything being on the East Coast, 10:30 now, we get screwed. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Re: The Last of Us Online Preorder

Jun 14, 2013

Thanks for the insight. I wish I had thought about it a little bit longer, because in hind sight I could have just gone and hit up GameStop for a midnight release in my area (turns out the one my buddy works at is the only one doing a midnight release for this game). I got greedy trying to save myself a short drive and now it looks like I might not be playing for quite some time, especially if what you say about PST and SCEA plays a factor, I could be looking at setting an alarm for 3am my time to check on the status to TRY and start downloading. I might have to call in "nerdy" tomorrow for work Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes