Jun 07 2013
By: GOW71 Treasure Hunter 7000 posts

The GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

[ Edited ]
474 replies 39151 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

GTA5

Have a crew or clan you would like listed here on the forum? Follow the format in the second post below and have yours added to the comprehensive list! Crews/Clans will be added in the order they are requested. 

Guidelines/Rules:

-Please follow the format provided.

-If you need to edit you Crew/Clan information please do so in your Original Post.

-Refrain from using this thread to issue challenges or talk smack. This is stricly a reference thread.

-Please follow forum Terms of Service when posting in thread: Forum Rules & Guidleines

-Provide as much information as possible, but keep post length reasonable (avoid large wall of text posts please).

-Thank you for sharing your Crew/Clan!

***This thread at one point contained links to each individual crew post. It no longer does as multiple requests to remove certain crews have made this thread very tedious to maintain, and was more time consuming than anticiapted. This thread will continue on as a singular reference for all crews without links.***

Edit: Removed 'Other' label. For more information on labels, please see this post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 475 (39,151 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: [Unofficial] GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Use the format below and enter your desired text. You can copy and paste in your response, or quote it in response and edit it accordingly. Thanks for adding your clan to the list!

Crew/Clan Name: (Your text here)

Crew/Clan Tag: (Your text here) 

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: (Your text here)

Region: (Your text here)

Time Zone: (Your text here)

Mic Required Y/N: (Your text here)

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): (Your text here)

Recruiting Status: (Your text here)

Motto/Mission Statement: (Your text here)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 475 (39,147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: Better Hide or Die 

Crew/Clan Tag: BHOD 

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: PLYMCO_PILGRIMGOW71, TX11 (feel free to PM PILGRIM/GOW about crew/clan requests).

Website: BHD Clan (Highly encouraged to register here) as well as RockStar Social Crew Page 

Region: Worldwide! 

Time Zone: Mostly US Eastern Standard time but all are welcome.

Mic Required Y/N: No 

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Multiple Cross-Game, Casual with some real talent within! Several PlayStation MVP's have a home here!

Recruiting Status: Open Enrollment.

Motto/Mission Statement: Our clan is a casual gaming clan that has been around for a number of years and played many titles, including Warhawk, MAG, Killzone, Mass Effect, Starhawk, Dust 514, and now GTAV

Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills, outstanding field support skills, combinations of both, and more. When employed together those attributes lead to victory and fun in casual, competitive, and cooperative gaming.

The main thing we care about is teamwork, not skill level. If you need help, you'll get it in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you are already at the top of your game, but want an environment that isn't hyper-competitive or toxic, you'll find that in spades in BHD.

So, are you up for some fun? Get ready my friends... Your BHD tags await. :smileyhappy: 

-Revision of mission statement found on clan website.

***IF YOU SEND A REQUEST TO JOIN OUR CREW PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE ALONG WITH IT SAYING THAT YOU SAW IT ON THE FORUMS.  SAME GOES FOR JOINING THE CLAN SITE PAGE.  IF A MESSAGE IS NOT RECEIVED AN INVITE WILL NOT BE SENT***

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 475 (39,136 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45291 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 475 (39,123 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thank you for the quick link demo Pilgrim :smileywink: Learned something new :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 475 (39,072 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17384 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I do not have a specific crew yet, even though I've created a emblem for my former old socom clan CKZ,  crazy quebeckers... now CQZK... here's the emblem... I know I got some serious skills...

CQKZ

:smileyvery-happy:

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 475 (39,066 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Outstanding. Ill add this to list tomorrow and when you get more details just edit this post! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 475 (39,052 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jul 15, 2013

SteadyMerkin is now rercurting players for GTA 5. We are look for people cool down to earth players that know what they are doing. We also have some minor requriments:

// Headset/Mic

// No Multi Clanning (Instant Kick)

// On your PSN status you have to [*sM] on it 

// Active on Website !

// Be able to listen

// Have fun

Here is the link to the website:http://steadymerkin.forumotion.com/

Look our for *sM in GTA 5 see you guys there 

P.S. Website is not finished so don't mind the looks its still in its Alpha phase

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 475 (39,007 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 22, 2013
The Mafia Gambino Crime Family is looking for RESPECTFUL and LOYAL members on GTA IV/V if you would like to take this offer Message my PSN.. I will not post Our Rules Or any other importance You get that after we talk so please have a mic thats all I ask thank you for reading this bye. Famiglia di Sangue
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 475 (38,982 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 24, 2013
The Masseria Crime Family is looking for respectful players who listen and will play the role of an everyday mobster you can message me on PSN if you're interested
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 475 (38,965 Views)