Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: The GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

Oct 21, 2013

Crew/Clan Name:  Gravazza Family

Crew/Clan Tag: DONS

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: Kaihiwatari3

Region: UK

Mic Required Y/N:  No

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Casual

Motto/Mission Statement: Ill make him an offer he cant refuse.

Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 514 (446 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Lipstick Assassins is now recruiting players for GTA V. It is a brand new girls only crew "sorry boys". It is an open crew for now.

No need for Mics

On your Social Club status you must put " L.A. Chick"

Must be active on Social Club Crew Page

Have girl power

And know how to have fun!

You can sign up at Lipstick Assassins

Motto:

Kills in Heels

Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 514 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1402 posts

Re: [Unofficial] GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

6c5505a58696c048a8f7f6796a2156cbc505b842_512.png

Crew/Clan Name: Guns and Ganja

Crew/Clan Tag:  GANG

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers:  DoubleO_seven , Stankplant , Veltmeech17 *still looking to fill ranks with active loyal members. Give me a shout

Website:  http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/guns_and_ganja

Region:  All

Time Zone:  Universal

Mic Required Y/N: No but If doing ranked matches,it will be required making it easy to cooperate 

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Competitive 

Recruiting Status:  Open Invite

Motto/Mission Statement: The Reeferlution Is Here. Make War or Make Peace

scarfacenewemblem.png

Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 514 (467 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: Punk Spit (PS3 ONLY PLEASE)

Crew/Clan Tag: Punx

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: jonfitzsimmons

Region: Anywhere, but I live in Canada. Prefer only North Americans.

Time Zone: EST, but any are welcome.

Mic Required Y/N: Preferred.

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Casual. Looking for anyone who wants to have a good time. Maybe organize some ridiculousness in freeroam as well as doing missions and races.

Recruiting Status: (OPEN)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/punk_spit

Join the crew and add me on psn: jonfitzsimmons

Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 514 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

NCML

Crew/Clan Name: NorCalMobLife

Crew/Clan Tag: NCML

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: SFBryan18, Jazzareth, thegusman, SanAndreasPsycho, Goon__Squad10, SpinRash, KillaCali420_209

Website: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/norcalmoblife

Region: Northern California

Time Zone: Pacific

Mic Required Y/N: Yes

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): All Stars

Recruiting Status: Invite Only

Motto/Mission Statement: Let's roll!

Requirements: You represent northern California, have a mic, and play on PS3. Message us to tryout. We're not taking trolls, poor sports, or randoms who wear their own tag. We will be glad to add some new muscle to the crew if you meet the requirements and like to do pretty much everything in GTA Online. There are a few Representative openings for anyone interested in recruiting their friends. We prefer local players due to hosting lag. We mostly group up in our own lobby and decide what to play from there. We don't have skill requirements as long as you have respect for your friends and are down with the mob. Rolling with friends always turns a Noob into a God. We have awesome custom clan rank titles too! So hit us up to play some TDM, Survival, or get schooled in a round of golf.

Crew rank titles: 1. Noob, 2. Veteran, 3. Professional, 4. Expert, 5. Master, 6. Ace, 7. Hero, 8. Legend, 9. Immortal, 10. God

Crew color: Orange

NCML

NCML

NCML

NCML

NCML

Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 514 (448 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: LosSanton Crime Unit

Crew/Clan Tag: LSCU

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers:  Leader: Dante5999  2nd in command: TXSixShooter

Website: No website as of yet, i plan to create a forum for our crew.

Region: USA

Time Zone: CNT is our time zone, but any time zone will be fine.

Mic Required Y/N: Mix is not required but recommended.

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): We are very laid back, but we also like to get down to busniess.  We will be very competitive on end game activites.

Recruiting Status: Open!

Motto/Mission Statement: We are a small crew with plans on making a name for ourselves.  

Below is some more information regarding our crew!

General

LosSantos Crime Unit (LSCU) is currently recruiting for all players!  We are a team based crew that is aimed towards organization and the end game.  Right now we are a small group with more dedicated players/friends joining. Our main goal is to evolve and form a name for ourselves in Los Santos!  Below is a list of more details about the crew.  I named it LosSantos Crime Unit because we are...vigilantes.  We are a form of law enforcement, but at times we need to commit crime to fund our..."operations."  We are going to eventually focus on Crew vs. Crew, high dollar bounties, and heists. And of course having the best vehicles, weapons, and real estate 

Requirements

There is little to none on this matter.  We all have mics, and we all are team players when it comes down to the grind.  So if you fit into a play style that fits ours, then i say you meet every requirement that we may ever have.  We prefer the more mature audience, sometimes our language can be a little vulgar.  Also, i don't see sense in 12-14 year old kids playing a game like this anyway.  As of now, the only requirement is that you are mature and a team player!

Goal

Our goal is simple, we want to be known, respected, and trusted.   I eventually want to get into crew vs. crew games, but that will not be for a little bit.  I want to first gain dedicated members with all similar play styles, and personalities.  If we can form a stable base, then we will progress far in GTA Online. 

Our Current Priority/Day to Day

Income, Fun, and Comrades. Right now with our member count low as is our individual levels/income, this is what we focus on.  We like to do all missions, collect ANY bounty, and have fun.  Internal competition is always fun as well, and needed.  Its good to know who is better at what. 

Rules

Our only rules is that you must be a team player, and involve yourself with your fellow crew members.  We all mess around at times and kill each other and have fun, but when we are not doing that, we are not doing that.  Also, when a crew member requests your help, please try to respond.  This will create that sense of commitment we will have with each other.  Be a good comrade, have fun, and don't do anything that will make LSCU look bad!  Also, try to get a mic if possible.

Promotions

Right now, all new members will be recruited as our "Muscle."  I ask that players attempt to get a mic, because without that, it will be hard to progress very far without one. 

Skill, commitment/dedication, communication and maturity will get you promotions inside of LSCU.

Crew Outfits/Color/Emblem

Since we are still a young crew, we do not have much on this topic.  Eventually we will all become uniform to a degree.  I understand we all want to explore the character customization via clothing articles, but i will eventually create something that all members must wear.  I am open to all ideas from members, for i feel that this should be a community decision.  Also, i am not very good at graphic design, so i am also open to the creativity other members may have.   

Community

I will eventually create a forum, or some online community website for we can all communicate outside of the game.  This will open up a good source of communication for our members and aid in events.  Until this is finished i will ask our members to keep an eye out on our social club page until i post the URL there.

Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 514 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [Unofficial] GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

Oct 22, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: A g o n y

Crew/Clan Tag: AGNY

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers:  Toxophilite

Website: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/a_g_o_n_y/gtav

Region: International

Time Zone: +3 GMT

Mic Required Y/N:  Y

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Orignized Crime for better world

Recruiting Status: Invitation Only

Motto/Mission Statement: Melts your brain

Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 514 (406 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: LS Dragon Riders

Crew/Clan Tag: LSDR

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: xXRayne-StormXx (Crew Leader), dragstripdragon (Crew Commissioner), Spixeman1988 (Crew Lieutenit) (feel free to PM xXRayne-StormXx about crew/clan requests).

Website: Rockstar Social Club Crew Page for LS Dragon Riders (Highly encouraged to register here)

Region: Western U.S Preferably but not exclusive. Are excepting those Worldwide!

Time Zone: Mostly  Mountain Standard Time (MST) zone time but all are welcome.

Mic Required Y/N: No 

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Casual with room for players of all talents!

Recruiting Status:  Invitation Only to those who meet these requirements:

Must be at least 17 years of age

Must be a good team player

Motto/Mission Statement: Our clan is a casual style clan and the "Freshmeat" of the Crew world. Our start with GTA V will hopefully be just the begining.

We're really laid-back and play simply for the joy of gaming. You'll find us doing anything from Racing and Parachuting to Jumping a fence simply for the personal goal of obtaining a jet.  We're not worried so much about stats as we are about promoting teamwork and fun. Meaning, your in the middle of an LS convience store, you know that someon's got your back from thieves. If you need help, you'll get it in a welcoming and encouraging environment. If you are already at the top of your game, but want an environment that isn't hyper-competitive or toxic, you'll find that in LSDR.

So, are you up for some high flying, teeth gritting, action packed fun? Get ready my friends... Your LSDR tags await. :smileywink: 

-Revision of mission statement found on clan website.

***IF YOU SEND A REQUEST TO JOIN OUR CREW PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE ALONG WITH IT SAYING THAT YOU SAW IT ON THE FORUMS.  SAME GOES FOR JOINING THE CLAN SITE PAGE.  IF A MESSAGE IS NOT RECEIVED AN INVITE WILL NOT BE SENT***

Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 514 (384 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 23, 2013
  • Looking for players who can play as a team and know how to have fun.
  • 16 years and older (we will consider players as young as 16 if mature).
  • Looking for members who are on a near daily basis.
  • We focus highly on communication, so if you don't talk, don't bother to apply.
  • Only interested in dedicated and serious team players who are looking for a long term team.

Play GTA as it was meant to be played. As a Team! Stop "lone-wolfing" it, stop playing with inexperienced randoms, or folks just out for themselves. Find out what it means, not just to win a game, but dominate it!

Visit the Savage Outcast Battalion Headquarters for more details and to apply for membership.

Savage-Outcasts.com

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 514 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

The GTAV Crew/Clan Recruitment Thread.

Oct 23, 2013

Crew/Clan Name: 8teesKids

Crew/Clan Tag: 80SK 

Crew/Clan Leader & Officers: chino2065

Region: USA

Time Zone: Central Time)

Mic Required Y/N: N

Crew/Clan Style (Casual, Competitive etc...): Casual

Recruiting Status: Open 

Motto/Mission Statement: Real Life Sucks, so Lets play!

This Crew is open to anyone wishing to join; the goal is to recruit high or low skill players that enjoy playing the game and learned from each other’s skills.  Learn the tips, tricks, and skills to defeat other CREWS or competition.

Ultimately the crew is specially created for the those 80’s kids that enjoy playing Video games since they first time they open their NES!  The main thing we care about is teamwork, not skill level. If you need help, you'll get it in a friendly and welcoming environment. 

No invite necessary to join.  Players that are not  team players or unsocial, will get kicked out of CREW

Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 514 (362 Views)
0 Likes