Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim DLC

Feb 12, 2013

and sony have to convert the dlc to ps3 compatible that takes a while but then again dawnguard  and hearth fire have bin out for a while 

so ither they want to release all at once  or they take a very long time to convert stuff

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

i cant find it on the psn what time does it come out "dragonborn" i really want to get it because yesturday i got the 1.8 update

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Im shocked that consumers are still willing to shell out cash to bethesda after the treatment theyve shown us...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 13, 2013

im not to happy ether but i love there games and they are fun

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Only buying it because it's $22.50 for all three DLC.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I heard in jan that dlc for skyrim,3 expansions, avail feb and 50% off.. I have yet to see dlc in psn.. Wth
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2013
well according to beth blog dawngaurd was suppose to release either today or tomorrow so my guess is if its not on psn tonight then it will most likely be there tomorrow
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Either that post is MUCH older than afew days old (I do recall seeing a post on Bethesda's BLOG VERY similar to that one about a month and a half after Dawnguard launched on 360) or Bethesda lied through their teeth when they said in a previous post that the DLC was already released to Sony. (for more information, there's some links to the topic on uesp.net)  but this is most likely Sony taking their sweet old time updating the store once again, last week they didn't even bother until the last half hour of the day on the East Coast to post it. This is one reason I wouldn't buy a PS4. SNEA's attitude towatds their customers. It affects us in other ways like the way PSN is plagued with network instability. There's rumors of many MMORPG's being released on next gen consoles. I'm a HUGE MMO fan and I dread having to go through PSN's instable network to play a game that runs on it's own network independently. My guess is that Sony wll claim that the reason that PNS accounts are linked to the MMO's account is for convenience and security reasons, however it's completely unecessary and only a minor convenience at best. The Inconvenience of getting numerous disconnect errors FAR outweighs any convenience that Sony claims there is. Remember that PSN's pet slogan is "We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you." But like I said, I think that post is much older than a few days old. You may want to consider verifying this on Bethesda's BLOG

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 8, 2013

If that is the case, why won't Sony fix this? I was given my PS3 160 as a gift. Whether it is Sony or Bethesda, I will probably not buy from either. Oblivion, Skyrim and one LOTR have become a nightmare. Skyrim game + Book set me back 80 shillings. I need to look for something in a similar vein that fully works on the PS3.

Enjoy life, Make a Friend
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (75 Views)
0 Likes