Jul 28 2014
By: HWGuy14 Fender Bender 3334 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

The Destiny Beta just ended 5 min ago

7 replies 1009 views Edited Jul 28, 2014
See you on release day guardians.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (1,009 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: The Destiny Beta just ended 5 min ago

Jul 28, 2014
It depends, I'm moving and has lots of real life stuff so I might have to wait a bit to get it.

I'm glad I got to try it before the beta ended.
So many of the "all fps are teh sux" crowd were complaining I was worried Destiny would disappoint, but alas people just like to whine about nothing. Destiny is a blast, and that's just the beta!

I'll be there on PS4. I'm all about Warlock, not sure I'll pick Exo again though.

I love JRPGs, but hate anime... Is that legal?
Message 2 of 8 (1,000 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Jul 28, 2014
The Crucible was mush more fun after turning the sensitivity up to 8 or so. Kind of miss playing it already. Really polished for a beta
Message 3 of 8 (840 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Jul 28, 2014
i didn't have time to play it a ton but i got to play enough that i know what im preordering as soon as i get another $20 psn card
Message 4 of 8 (773 Views)
Fender Bender
3614 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Didn't really like it, it has to much of a haloish feel...

Not to mention that it is supposed to be multiplayer, but is more like single player...

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 8 (736 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jul 28, 2014

hjason1 wrote:

Didn't really like it, it has to much of a haloish feel...

Not to mention that it is supposed to be multiplayer, but is more like single player...

Because Bungie wanted to make Halo multi-platform.... but Microsoft.....

Bungie made something that they feel was something they should have made a long time ago but wasn't able to.

Everything about Halo is there, the enemy behaviors, the weapons are similar even some sounds are recognizable. 
But there is also a lot of things in it that aren't. Which make it feel fresh and new. 

The game IS multiplayer AND single player at the same time.... its your choice how you play it. 

I'm not at all bothered by it. Its definitely a fresh game that I need to play since I've been playing the droll-ish COD and BF games for so long. We're talking over 10years.....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 8 (664 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12974 posts

Jul 28, 2014

I have it bought from GameStop the 89.99 digital bundle. The game will grow old after 1 week or so is my guess. Yes it will be fun but from what I can find there are only a couple more worlds to explore and then multiplayer. It will suck when I grow old with it that I can't trade in my digital download.

Message 7 of 8 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jul 28, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

I have it bought from GameStop the 89.99 digital bundle. The game will grow old after 1 week or so is my guess. Yes it will be fun but from what I can find there are only a couple more worlds to explore and then multiplayer. It will suck when I grow old with it that I can't trade in my digital download.

With all the  exploring you can do I dont know about that. The moon unlock. I did main mission and then played again.  I went through a cave and found a huge vast uncharted area that im sure not many people found. Theres gonna be tons to see and do in this game for sure.

Message 8 of 8 (588 Views)
0 Likes