Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 27 2012
By: spookyspy09 First Son 1 posts

Thank you, PSN.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 118 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

It's been many great years, spent on meeting brand-new people across tons of landscapes, all created thanks to you guys working behind the scenes and screens.

I turned on my PlayStation 3 today, and signed in. I start scrolling through my friends list, knowing that each and every one of those names has had some sort of impact on my glory days. All those great days of Burnout Paradise (which is still the best game out in my opinion), LittleBigPlanet, the good old Call of Duty, Borderlands, Resident Evil 5, Uncharted 2, and especially PlayStation Home.

These are the kinds of people I'll never forget. All of them have shared my emotions, talking over the official Bluetooth headset and various other kinds of communication.

These are the kinds of emotions that I'll never forget. I learned many things from the people of PSN, all of them affecting my life daily.

These are the kinds of gaming experiences I'll never forget. PlayStation 3 is hands-down the BEST system, with the BEST people.

These are the kinds of memories I'll never forget, and it's all thank to Sony.

EDIT: I literally have tears rolling down my face from all the smiles that these games and people gave me.

I didn't know where to really post this, and I thought this would be the best place to put it.

So, Cheers.

Thank you.

Your honored customer,

Spooky.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Thank you, PSN.

Oct 27, 2012
I know how you feel. I'd suggest getting GTA IV, the best moments I've had playing games come from that game. Have easily spent more than half a year worth of time on that game, from Xbox Live to PSN. The experience wouldn't be the same without Live or PSN, so I also have to thank Sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2602 posts

Oct 28, 2012

579456_447077135327942_630040527_n.jpg

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Want to thank psn for having naughty bear 2 panic  in paradise demo and yeah I probably the only psn user who like naughty bear 2

Sony Gamers Rules
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes