Splicer
80 posts

Re: Thank You Sony

Jun 25, 2013
no i don't mean playstation plus, online multiplayer in general will cost money from what i've been told. and servers have been free for all games for almost 20 years now. stop making excuses for their profit.
Message 11 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Laserbeak43 wrote:

for being greedy like micro****. The one reason i'd never buy an XBox and you get jealous and pull the same nonsense. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I guess i'd better go get my preorder money back

Edit: profanity

I can see the headlines now "ill informed child---downfall of SONY, lack of $400 sale plummits multi-billion dollar global cooperation into poverty--what were they thinking, depriving him of his mom's money!?"

"Hedlinez?  Noone reds teh paper nemore, st00pid."

HAW!

Grindhead_Jim

Message 12 of 32 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:
no i don't mean playstation plus, online multiplayer in general will cost money from what i've been told. and servers have been free for all games for almost 20 years now. stop making excuses for their profit.

You do mean plus. Thats what you need to play online. 

Message 13 of 32 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I believe this Thread was totally based on the Next Gen Consoles... As their Refering to Pre-Orders...

Which leaves me to believe this had nothing to do with Plus, as you cannot Pre-Order Plus, since it's already out, lOl...

It only seems kinda Obvious, don't ya think? Though, I could be wrong... So don't hold me to that, hah...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 14 of 32 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:

chet

Grindhead_Jim

Message 15 of 32 (172 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Laserbeak43 wrote:

for being greedy like microsh*t. The one reason i'd never buy an XBox and you get jealous and pull the same nonsense. I guess it was only a matter of time.

I can see the headlines now "ill informed child---downfall of SONY, lack of $400 sale plummits multi-billion dollar global cooperation into poverty--what were they thinking, depriving him of his mom's money!?"

HAW!

ya, online articles don't have headlines or anything. Smiley Indifferent

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 32 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:

If you're going to stay here and defend your ill informed position, do so in the official thread.

Every excuse you will make and every counterargument has already been made there and in the dozens of splinter threads like this one.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 17 of 32 (161 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Hey thanks, I'm talking about PS4, duh. i mean seriously, "yo". if you're going to try to flame, why don't you read the original post. nice try, but try again please.

and yeah. i do mean playstation plus. I just learned that it's a requirement now. I saw it coming when they first announced it a year or two ago, but it didnt make it go down any easier.

now that i am informed, because you knew what the point was anyway, you obviously just needed an opportunity to flame, the issue remains the same. sony is charging for online play.

Message 18 of 32 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Laserbeak43 wrote:

for being greedy like micro****. The one reason i'd never buy an XBox and you get jealous and pull the same nonsense. I guess it was only a matter of time.

Edit: profanity

HAW!

ya, online articles don't have headlines or anything. Smiley Indifferent

Oh crud!  You caught me.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 19 of 32 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13228 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:

Hey thanks, I'm talking about PS4, duh. i mean seriously, "yo". if you're going to try to flame, why don't you read the original post. nice try, but try again please.

and yeah. i do mean playstation plus. I just learned that it's a requirement now. I saw it coming when they first announced it a year or two ago, but it didnt make it go down any easier.

Bye. We don't want you here anyway 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 20 of 32 (143 Views)