Apr 27 2012
By: Dark--Redemption First Son 22 posts

Tester 3 superfan no hoodies

2 replies 14 views Edited Apr 27, 2012

I have watched the tester 3 superfan over and over for more than a week now and wasnt receiving any of the t-shirt rewards from the quests. so i had watched it again yesterday all the way through from the begining to the end and still didnt receive any of the t-shirts, i had quit HOME and later on i went back on HOME and then it said i had received a new item, so i checked my alerts and in my wardrobe and i had only received the SKYD1DDY hoodie. i have and have had every single quest activated, i've deleted the cache, the HOME software and the HOME file in the Game Data Utility folder but nothing helps. why have i only received the SKYD1DDY hoodie and none of the other ones?

Message 1 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7215 posts

Re: Tester 3 superfan no hoodies

Apr 27, 2012

Try asking in the Home forums.  I thought you only got them if you watched when it was new (during the week that person got kicked out), but I didn't do it myself this season.

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/general_home

Message 2 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
22 posts

Re: Tester 3 superfan no hoodies

Apr 28, 2012

I dont really know, all i know is that i had went to the activity board some time ago & was trying to play all of the quests which i did, i completed every single quest on there & then just as soon as i get to the tester 3 superfan quests it says on there that when you watch each of the tester 3 parts you will receive a t-shirt for every part you watch. & that's where i'm stuck, i cant complete the rest of the quests because i'm not receiving any of the hoodies. the only one i received is SKYD1DDY. was that the only hoodie i was supposed to receive, what happened to the other ones before SKYD1DDY

Message 3 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes