PlayStation MVP
13879 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvements *Spoiler *

May 30, 2010

I understand getting juggled is probably the most annoying thing to happen, I cant afford to keep replacing my controllers, so ive limited myself to playing online with friends only.

I dont really care about rank, but I would like to be able to rank up against the A.I.

So essentially, I agree with about 75% of your complaints.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 1, 2010

Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah, that is another complaint I had. No ranking offline. One thing I forgot to mention is the fact that normally, you don't land during an aerial combo. If you do, bound will occur.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2074 posts

Jun 2, 2010
It would be stupid if you could rank up against CPU opponents, beating the CPU isn't a challenge once you figure out its patterns.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jun 2, 2010

I've played Tekken 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, but I've never even played Tekken 6 yet. I watched some Scenario Campaign gameplay for Tekken 6 and it reminds me of the Tekken Force modes of Tekken 3 and 4. Now I do liked the Devil Within mode of Tekken 5, the gameplay was good, the graphics are the same as the other modes, and the controls are easy to handle if you get used to it. So for my suggestion for Tekken 7 is a revamped Scenario Campaign mode with gameplay from the Devil Within mode from Tekken 5.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Jun 3, 2010

I haven't played Tekken 6 either but my friends say it's pretty bad. I have no interest in it whatsoever. Hopefully Tekken 7 delivers.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13879 posts

Jun 3, 2010

you have no interest in it because of your friends opinion?

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Whelp, when it comes to Tekken 6, I would agree too.

@Yorik

Well, not all of us enjoy online play. Sometimes my internet is down, sometimes I don't want to play agaisnt people, and sometimes, I want to earn money while ranking up agaisnt a non-human player. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate online, but I prefer the single player side of things. So do many others. And, perfectly displayed in Tekken 5, the computer ramps up difficulty and is unpredictable. Its not impossible though.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvement Petition *Spoiler *

Jun 7, 2010
I totally agree with you towards your argument!! ^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 8, 2010

If you actually put the time into the game ull find that ull develop and wont get hit into a single ko combo and ull also start to understand  your strenghts and weaknesses of your charcter what they are good at and what they are not good at as well as how they should be played the rage mode and combos are there to make your play more "competetivly" and safer.

However I dont have an issue with the bounce system or the rage system mine is more to do with the character balance as I use bryan and he is not the best out and out aggrisive guy hes really powerful and has a ton of counter hits but he struggles when vs people like nina lars steve and law for example who i think have been somewhat beefed up waaay to much and it seems that the game is moving away from those who like to play maybe not competetivly but those who like to learn and be decent at it.

Ok i do honestly try and win and i look for mistakes and i punish correctly however I feel that there is an unfair advantage that some characters can just bulldog their way through and win whilst some have to put the effort and time in. I also feel that the combo system is unbalanced for some chars like for example bruce and nina can take you on a joypad with a normal combo from one side of the arena to another and then bounce you for even more damage and maybe ko if raged whereas other characters cannot do them type of combos on pad. It seems like namco have made the game as hard as they like to casual gamers but as long as the competetive gamers can deal with it then the game is completely balanced.  

As for the online its annoyning that low blocks and parries do not work for some moves and its even fustrating when u know exactly when they arecoming and u get hit by it every single damn time even though u blocked it perfectly and u keep loosin to that same move every time because the guy knows he can exploit that and thats another thing that should be sorted an example of this is howrangs square,square X,X move u go to duck for the XX and for some reason online it decides it wants to delay when u block another example is ninas jumping O,X,O it decides that it doesnt want to go low despite that even if the first hit hits on that move u can block  the low and because u cant block or parry the low on it mean the last kick will always hit because the input for the low takes time for the game to register online

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 99 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 8, 2010

SnipA_Rp wrote:

If you actually put the time into the game ull find that ull develop and wont get hit into a single ko combo and ull also start to understand  your strenghts and weaknesses of your charcter what they are good at and what they are not good at as well as how they should be played the rage mode and combos are there to make your play more "competetivly" and safer.

However I dont have an issue with the bounce system or the rage system mine is more to do with the character balance as I use bryan and he is not the best out and out aggrisive guy hes really powerful and has a ton of counter hits but he struggles when vs people like nina lars steve and law for example who i think have been somewhat beefed up waaay to much and it seems that the game is moving away from those who like to play maybe not competetivly but those who like to learn and be decent at it.

Ok i do honestly try and win and i look for mistakes and i punish correctly however I feel that there is an unfair advantage that some characters can just bulldog their way through and win whilst some have to put the effort and time in. I also feel that the combo system is unbalanced for some chars like for example bruce and nina can take you on a joypad with a normal combo from one side of the arena to another and then bounce you for even more damage and maybe ko if raged whereas other characters cannot do them type of combos on pad. It seems like namco have made the game as hard as they like to casual gamers but as long as the competetive gamers can deal with it then the game is completely balanced.  

As for the online its annoyning that low blocks and parries do not work for some moves and its even fustrating when u know exactly when they arecoming and u get hit by it every single damn time even though u blocked it perfectly and u keep loosin to that same move every time because the guy knows he can exploit that and thats another thing that should be sorted an example of this is howrangs square,square X,X move u go to duck for the XX and for some reason online it decides it wants to delay when u block another example is ninas jumping O,X,O it decides that it doesnt want to go low despite that even if the first hit hits on that move u can block  the low and because u cant block or parry the low on it mean the last kick will always hit because the input for the low takes time for the game to register online

Don't tell me to put time into Tekken. I've been playing for 10 years, I know how use Hworang, I know all of his moves and I'm used to not having the stupid aerial combos, the bounce, and the rage system. All of the elements added here aren't Tekken. From the limited creation to the bad story to the chore like Scenario.

And why are you telling me to practice when you complain about the so called "exploited" moves? Maybe if you put more time and practice, oh say maybe use the command replay for characters you can't beat online, you'll find out how to counter and attack effectively.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 99 (392 Views)
0 Likes