Apr 28, 2013

you suck

Message 91 of 103 (415 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvements *Spoiler *

May 2, 2013
Yeah.. Tekken 6 sucked big time ... Being a Tekken fan, I had high hopes for Tekken 6.. It was the most disappointing Tekken game after Tekken Tag Tournament Imo..

Tekken 5 is the best Tekken game ever..

Hope Tekken 7 doesn't disappoint..
Message 92 of 103 (399 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18073 posts

May 4, 2013

theapl1 wrote:

you suck

Good job revivng an old thread with an absolutley empty statement...

Message 93 of 103 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

May 5, 2013
but what about tekken tag tournament 2 they improved that ranking stuff now you have online rank and offline rank...
Message 94 of 103 (390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 14, 2013
i agree with what ur saying about customization but however i totallly disagree with the rest of ur post ranked online should be seperate from offline like in ttag2 any coward can go offline in easy mode and get to true tekken god but online as a whole different skill level the tag assaults can stay but the bounds need to be nerfed (not removed totally) but toned down a bit so people cant come back from a 75% health difference because they got a lucky hit r a cheap sweep they should but a mode similar to T5 devil within but have a seperate (n not short) campaign for each character the whole forcing a player to play a certain mode to get money is never a good idea so u have a point there however ur also over exaggerating on the flaws of T^ and being extremely biased u cant speak for the opinion of the "causual" gamer because there r thousands of opinions state the facts not ur ideas
Message 95 of 103 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Though i agree with you, I will have to disagree with the gaurd break idea,

The gaurd break would give spammers  an adavantage in the fight if you are getting spammed and they break your guard then they can spam you  i would prefer to keep gaurd breaks out of the game

Message 96 of 103 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I'd rather they focus on TxSF I've waited to long for that >.<

Get your Portable ID!

[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/Toonami4Eva"][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Toonami4Eva.png[/IMG][/URL]
"What mattered the most was remembered the least." KH Days
Fav anime: Code Geas Death Note and School Rumble
Message 97 of 103 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I'm a casual gamer and I  thought the game was great especially since it stays true to it's fighting gameplay formula unlike other games. Of course it goes without saying that any game can be improved upon. In the exploration of trying to be innovative I do agree that it lost something that made previous titles a tad bit more fun. 

Ccostumization could greatly be improved upon. I believe with Namco's intoduction of project soul with Soul Calibur people actually enjoy creating character from the base up as well as giving loads of options to change the appearance of main characters.

As for the story scenario mode my notes are limited to having to go back into it constantly is very tiresome unless you are simply collecting items through finding logos like in Devil Within from Tekken 5.

I also loved the old side game of Tekken Volleyball from the Playstation series. Now that was a fun side game. Wouldn't mind playing that to unlock items. Just my thoughts.

Keep on improving :smileyhappy:

Message 98 of 103 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 31, 2013
am i the only one who enjoyed the campaign mode!? in T6, it was an upgrade from tekken force, you could actually save progress... true if you quit you started the level over but that was better than starting the game over.

of course theres no story, its a backdrop of everyone reason why they're in tekken thats all the story was about lars and alisa but you were allowed to play as your fav character, i couldnt get much out of it because the font was so small and i didnt know how to adjust the resolution then but in the 1st cutscene when you start campaign it shows lars and you use him in the little tutorial that is a big indicator who the main chaaracter is and jin was a boss battle is cause he took over the zaibatsu after T5 so that would explain why he is a boss
Message 99 of 103 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 17, 2014

Ok see I'm **bleep** off because Tekken 6 has been making Nina look like a joke, every other fighter can basically cancel out her moves with their on about 80% of the time which gets so annoying. Her fake moves are just too slow they can easily be cancelled out the same way when a fighter just does a move, I mean it just to the point where Nina is looking soft (in terms of attacking ability).

But the most frustrating point to bring to the table about her compromised move set, is her missing move that I love the most that NAMCO decided to X out the dam game all together (which is her only real saving grace from fighters who can cancel out her moves like a pick-pocketer running around the big apple in New Y racking up all the dime and quarters they can possibly muster), those **bleep** took her "BLAZE STINGER" attacks away I mean REALLY!?!!!

Bring back the girl's blaze stinger attack so that characters like bruce can really get a taste of what a a*s whooping should feel like ight see ya round :-y !

Message 100 of 103 (50 Views)
0 Likes