Sep 15 2012
By: Rainmaker1984 First Son 22 posts

Tactical Gaming: Seeking Dedicated Players

13 replies 352 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Head Quarters

About Us

Why Join Us?

If you register or need more infomation, please reply here stating so.

Check out a great gaming community! Tactical Gaming
Message 1 of 14 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Tactical Gaming: Seeking Dedicated Players

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012
Spoiler

Had a Great Practice 38-43 ppl on filled a Platoon plus & had a ball! Our #'s are growing everyday..We're  a Clan of like minded members built on - tactics-communications-Respect..if your tired of the cussing, screaming, Disrespect & Clans that want your kdr to be out of this world..Come check us out & see what you think..if you Like TG great, we'll talk you through the process to join..If not thats cool 2.

If i can help you at all with any Questions just send me a message on psn pakratpatti & i'll help you any way i can.

Message 2 of 14 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Sep 29, 2012

With over 2000 active members on our roster, we never have to worry about random bluedots messing up our operations. It's a nice feeling to know that EVERYONE on your team is actually ON YOUR TEAM!

And with a clan network dedicated to each game specifically, we are not just a bunch of gamers waiting for the next big thing to come out. You don't have to worry about joining us in MAG or Battlefield 3 only to watch us all leave the moment the newest FPS launches on shelves weeks later. Our games are the games we play as a team every week, without fail.

IF you'd like to experience a mature, friendly, respectful gaming community that accepts gamers of all skill levels, I encourage you to at least give Tactical Gaming a look. We are always on the lookout for new friends to join our ranks and affect the tide of a battle.

Check out a great gaming community! Tactical Gaming
Message 3 of 14 (305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Looking for some fun tonight 7cst on ps3 MAG Raven..come check out TG & see what you think..We have an Optional Practice tonight & welcome new people to come & Check us out. If your interested in Joining or just have some questions,  there will be plenty of Squad Members on to help you in any way. Message me on psn pakratpatti & i'll send you a invite.

Message 4 of 14 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2012

do u play mw3

Spoiler
Smiley Surprised
Message 5 of 14 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Yes I DO..But if your looking for a Clan, TG is available in MW3 Also.. We have practices on the same nights So We're not able to be in TG in more then 1 Game. TG is in all Platforms (PC, XBox & PS3).. games not limited to are: MAG, MW3, Call of Duty, Battlefield,Diablo, Counterstrike,Eve/Dust, Gears of War, League of Legends, Ghost Recon, Minecraft, Starehawk, Halo, Starcraft & Uncharted to name most of them..over 2000 Members.

There also are quite a few TG members that hook up & play other games together Like Boarderlands2..we all really stick together & have fun Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 14, 2013

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net.

If you do sign up, let them know TG-Dibs referred you. 

Message 7 of 14 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 2, 2013

It's a great time if you us. Trust me, you're gonna have a great time Smiley Very Happy

~ Slo

Message 8 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 25, 2013

We are currently looking for new players for our recently opened, Madden NFL, FIFA and GTA5 divisions.

check us out 

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/history

Why TG?: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-us

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

http://www.tacticalgaming.net/images/divisionimages/gr/graphics/ghostbanner2.png
Message 9 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7873 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Legit?

What kind of information are you guys looking for when signing up?
Hey That Chris signature
Message 10 of 14 (149 Views)
0 Likes