Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2013
By: giveemhellkidd First Son 7 posts

TWISTED METAL HD

1 replies 56 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

Growing up as a kid, the only system I loved and played was and still is playstation. My top favorite game series is Twisted Metal. I have all of them. Now I think that the creators should remake all of the games from Twisted Metal 1 - Twisted Metal Head On in HD. My all time favorite Twisted Metal is Twisted Metal 2, I would love to see that in HD. Please make this happen, ill buy every game in HD and i know plenty of friends and family that would buy them as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12116 posts

Re: TWISTED METAL HD

Jun 8, 2013

giveemhellkidd wrote:

Growing up as a kid, the only system I loved and played was and still is playstation. My top favorite game series is Twisted Metal. I have all of them. Now I think that the creators should remake all of the games from Twisted Metal 1 - Twisted Metal Head On in HD. My all time favorite Twisted Metal is Twisted Metal 2, I would love to see that in HD. Please make this happen, ill buy every game in HD and i know plenty of friends and family that would buy them as well.

If a collection was made, the developers are not going to be from those games. Even the people who made Twisted Metal 2011 are not Sony exclusive. Sony would probably outsource it to a developer like they did for every other collection (Sanzaru did the Sly Collection, for instance).

The problem is you want a "remake" whcih translates to "new game." It costs a lot more money than slapping on an HD coat of paint. And you want all the games remade. I would recommend just buying TM2011 because it was/is a great game that is definitely underrated. It did not sell too well, so the odds of them remaking the older games is not too probable.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (47 Views)