Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: TOTAL RIPOFF -- STOLE MY MONEY

Dec 30, 2012

The fact that this is your first post, and the "other console" person has two posts ... I don't know why I am doing this, but let me try anyway.

First, I doubt that Sony would just say "... sorry, we don't have any transaction history, but we took your money anyway ..."  That is just not going to happen.  Second, I love this thread because my dingo post just makes me happy.

Finally, Brit, hope you and yours had a great Christmas.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Got me a little worried now. If Sony's policy is to cancel accounts that dispute charges what's the policy for accounts that legitimately have fraudulent charges?
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Dec 30, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

The fact that this is your first post, and the "other console" person has two posts ... I don't know why I am doing this, but let me try anyway.

First, I doubt that Sony would just say "... sorry, we don't have any transaction history, but we took your money anyway ..."  That is just not going to happen.  Second, I love this thread because my dingo post just makes me happy.

Finally, Brit, hope you and yours had a great Christmas.  :smileyhappy:

I did thank you very much, very quiet but that was fine, I hope you & your family had a good one too Mr C, here's to 2013 huh!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Dec 30, 2012

knightnorth wrote:
Got me a little worried now. If Sony's policy is to cancel accounts that dispute charges what's the policy for accounts that legitimately have fraudulent charges?

It's when someone does it without first contacting Sony about any charges, if you fail to go to them frst to try to sort it out etc & just dispute it with your bank Sony will ban or suspend the account/console.

Most times these things can be resolved by the customer or by talking to Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Good to know, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes