11299 posts

Re: TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

cappeeler7 wrote:

did anyone get the bonus  yet?

It won't be sent out until around April 12th.

Actually I'm not sure that's strictly true Papa, in another Thread (I'll try to locate it & post back a link) someone stated that a friend of theirs had already received their $10.00 'bonus', to be honest I was under the impression that payments were being made beginning 1st April but no-later than 12th April.

BRIT-KO

Ahhh hmmm I thought the actual blog post said the 12th. I'll have to look at that again Smiley Happy

Yeah the actual blog says the following:

We’ll be sending out your earned credit before April 12 via e-mail and XMB Message on your PS3! Let us know what you’ll be buying this March in the comments, and make sure to get all your purchases through April 1. Happy gaming!

Message 41 of 49 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39135 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

cappeeler7 wrote:

Actually I'm not sure that's strictly true Papa, in another Thread (I'll try to locate it & post back a link) someone stated that a friend of theirs had already received their $10.00 'bonus', to be honest I was under the impression that payments were being made beginning 1st April but no-later than 12th April.

BRIT-KO

Ahhh hmmm I thought the actual blog post said the 12th. I'll have to look at that again Smiley Happy

Found this on the Blog Papa, it's not conclusive but does appear to "suggest' that payments will start once the offer is over?

Pierre Gravereau on February 26th, 2013 at 10:13 am said:

Yes, with a spent of $49.99 you would be elligible. As we have always done in teh past you won’t need to spend an extra $0.01to qualify. :-)
Please note that after the offer ends (Apr 2), we will send you a code through XMB Message if your account is set on PS3 and Email otherwise. The face value of the code will depend on your total spent with your SEN Wallet during the period of the offer (Feb 26 – Apr 1). Note that you can use your wallet for a lot mor ethan for games. You can buy/rent movies, tv shows, subscribe to Music Unlimited, etc… :-)

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 42 of 49 (182 Views)
MVP Support
6807 posts

Apr 3, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

cappeeler7 wrote:

BRIT-KO

It sets the 12th as a deadline:

"We’ll be sending out your earned credit before April 12."

Message 43 of 49 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 3, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Found this on the Blog Papa, it's not conclusive but does appear to "suggest' that payments will start once the offer is over?

Smiley Very Happy lol I just finished editing my post with part of that information. You're right it does suggest anywhere between now and the 12th. My apologies for doubting ya. I just read it as being on the 12th. Misreading on my part. It happens.

Message 44 of 49 (179 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39135 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Smiley Very Happy lol I just finished editing my post with part of that information. You're right it does suggest anywhere between now and the 12th. My apologies for doubting ya. I just read it as being on the 12th. Misreading on my part. It happens.

You're forgiven, please don't let it happen again Smiley Wink.

To be honest I've been fielding queries about this for what seems like weeks now lol, so I've pretty much got it down off pat.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 45 of 49 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 3, 2013

so... when we gonna recive the founds?

Message 46 of 49 (163 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13558 posts

Apr 3, 2013

CamaleonBisco wrote:

so... when we gonna recive the founds?

Between now and April 12th.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12328 posts

Apr 3, 2013

x-Kicks-x wrote:

NR-Wesker wrote:
Anyone know if they'll be sending the code to our XMB mail box? Or is it to our PSN email address? The email address I used to create my PSN account cant be accessed anymore which could prove problematic.

Everything that I've read suggests that you'll get it as a message. If they handled it the same way that the did it for the loyalty bonuses, then I wonder how Vita users will be able to get it.

I got my loyalty bonus via email actually.

But it did mention they tried to send it via PSN.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 48 of 49 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Just cool your jets, it'll show up when it shows up. LOL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 49 of 49 (61 Views)
0 Likes