MVP Support
40614 posts

Re: TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

Apr 1, 2013

CurtisC87 wrote:
OK, I thought we would get it the next day.

No, payments will be made on or before April 12th 2013.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 21 of 49 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I have to say I wasn't expecting to spend $50 this month, but I ended up buying Atelier Totori Plus last night for the Vita, which pushed me over the minimum cap. I had renewed my PSN + at the beginning of February. Had I known that the free 3 months would still be around, and known this was going to be going on as well, I'd've waited to renew my subscription until March. /shrug/ All good Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 49 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3514 posts

Apr 1, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

I have to say I wasn't expecting to spend $50 this month, but I ended up buying Atelier Totori Plus last night for the Vita, which pushed me over the minimum cap. I had renewed my PSN + at the beginning of February. Had I known that the free 3 months would still be around, and known this was going to be going on as well, I'd've waited to renew my subscription until March. /shrug/ All good Smiley Happy

I purchased the sub on the 26th for the extra 3 months unknowingly putting money towards the getting $10 back. Lucked out as that was the day the promotion started.  I've subsequently spent another $50 plus since then. My brother has spent over $300. Dudes got issues. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 49 (131 Views)
MVP Support
40614 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

I purchased the sub on the 26th for the extra 3 months unknowingly putting money towards the getting $10 back. Lucked out as that was the day the promotion started.  I've subsequently spent another $50 plus since then. My brother has spent over $300. Dudes got issues. Smiley Very Happy

Lol Ghost!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 24 of 49 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

i haz jelus..... In all seriousness I wish I had $300 to plop down on gaming. I could have bought Bioshock Infinite digitally but then I wouldn't be able to loan it to a friend. Not to mention no CE when you buy Digital. I like the key chain key replica that came with my CE guide and I like the art book that came with the game.

That's the drawback to digital purchases. Even when there's a good deal, you can miss out on some cool things at the same time.

Message 25 of 49 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3514 posts

Apr 2, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

Ghostwize wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

i haz jelus..... In all seriousness I wish I had $300 to plop down on gaming. I could have bought Bioshock Infinite digitally but then I wouldn't be able to loan it to a friend. Not to mention no CE when you buy Digital. I like the key chain key replica that came with my CE guide and I like the art book that came with the game.

That's the drawback to digital purchases. Even when there's a good deal, you can miss out on some cool things at the same time.

I wish he had $300 to spend on gaming too lol. Guy has 3 kids. Always asking me for money and now I have to be the ahole that shoots him down constantly because he misappropriates his funds lol. Like I said though, dudes got issues. Smiley Very Happy (BTW, I generally do lend him money, which I probably shouldn't because it just feeds his sickness lol) Cheers! Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 49 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

i haz jelus..... In all seriousness I wish I had $300 to plop down on gaming.

I wish he had $300 to spend on gaming too lol. Guy has 3 kids. Always asking me for money and now I have to be the ahole that shoots him down constantly because he misappropriates his funds lol. Like I said though, dudes got issues. Smiley Very Happy (BTW, I generally do lend him money, which I probably shouldn't because it just feeds his sickness lol) Cheers! Smiley Very Happy

Ahh. Gotcha. Well I have 1 daughter, 2 cats (they are my children too) and a wife to support. Game buying is usually pre-order, then pay over time on them. Or discounted games (sales or Gamer Magazine coupons.) Got to have priorities. Wife and children first Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 49 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3514 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I got kids too. Smiley Very Happy *fistbump* Go kids! Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 49 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Darn I'm really looking forward to spending money back..

Message 29 of 49 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

I actually didn't pay too much attention to this promotion, but somehow I still spent enough to make back like $20 according to my transaction history. Smiley Happy

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 30 of 49 (71 Views)
0 Likes