Oct 23 2012
By: Narraider First Son 2 posts

THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS THIRD PARTY READ THIS PROMISE YOU PEOPLE WILL LOVE THIS POST

2 replies 127 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

Most if not all third party game developers make their games for Xbox and import them to playstation.This leaves playstation with a handmedown type thing.things like graphics,frame rate,and atmosphere might be diluted due to hardware diffrences.Now this is becouse Xbox was out first.So im guessing its prob easier to make it for xbox then convert instead of making it on Playstation as well.Most likely be two different games.Id bet my bottom doller that if it was the other way around, xbox would get the same feedback about all the negatives people see in these games.Playstation to this date 10/23/12 has NOT reached its peak in its capabilities.Exclusives on Playstation immerse you in the game i feel like im part of it.Thanks to Dualshock 3 as well.Xbox exclusives on the other hand feel like exactly what they are a video game same impressin i got last gen.I got Xbox 360 back in 05 yea it was the **bleep** then,and now I feel like 360 is last gen since i been on playstation.We may never get to see what playstation could really do possibly thanks to third party and fanboys.Xbox is more concernd with money and is now a family console.Hardcore gamers dont play no **bleep** kinect or however u spell that scam.Microsoft knew they didnt have the tech for what they had in mind but relased an unfinished product anyways to just get their money back on time spent.What do you think?O and Sony Move toatlly ripped and raped little wii for its innocence in all this money makin crap,and did it ten times better now thats a company....haha 

Message 1 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Re: THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS THIRD PARTY READ THIS PROMISE YOU PEOPLE WILL LOVE THIS POST

Oct 24, 2012

Yea, I agree it sucks as a fellow PS3 owner and hope that in the future 3rd party developers do make a ps3 game from the ground up, but it might not happen this gen.  The worst has to be bethesda's ps3 version of Skyrim.

Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: THIS REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS THIRD PARTY READ THIS PROMISE YOU PEOPLE WILL LOVE THIS POST

Oct 24, 2012

This is why PS3 exclusives shine above all

next time, please learn to use spaces after your periods, and maybe use a comma and press the enter/return key..... I felt reading your comment was similar to listening to a valley girl that has taken a powdery substance and cannot take a breath between sentences 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)