Jan 22 2013
By: The_Cause First Son 22 posts

THEY REALLY NEED TO START GIVING OUT TIMES FOR PSN STORE.

17 replies 357 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

been waiting for the dust 514 open which says its out 22nd of january 2013 but no where to be found on the playstation store... everyone says the store hasn't been updated yet but there was a maintanence and still nothing, sony needs to start setting  release times and maintenance times because this is pretty dumb, instead of saying beta goes live on the 22nd they need to start saying 22nd at 3pm PSt or something

Message 1 of 18 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
36027 posts

Re: THEY REALLY NEED TO START GIVING OUT TIMES FOR PSN STORE.

Jan 22, 2013

The_Cause wrote:

been waiting for the dust 514 open which says its out 22nd of january 2013 but no where to be found on the playstation store... everyone says the store hasn't been updated yet but there was a maintanence and still nothing, sony needs to start setting  release times and maintenance times because this is pretty dumb, instead of saying beta goes live on the 22nd they need to start saying 22nd at 3pm PSt or something

The PSN Store should update on it's usual day (Tuesday) & some time this evening, jsut as it has done for some time now!

They're definitely not going to give a time because they would be unable to stick to it & if they did say give a time of say 4pm every tuesday come 4.01pm every Tuesday these Forums would be full of 'fools' asking why the store hasn't updated yet!

Message 2 of 18 (351 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jan 22, 2013

you're right, getting sony to stick to a time would be too difficult for them, just logging onto the store and seeing how laggy and choppy it is proves more and more that the ps3 is becoming meh, instead of the beast it should be.

Message 3 of 18 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9104 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

i will never understand why ppl to this day still ask "When does the psn store update?"  I mean serisously?  We're like 7 years into the PS3 life cycle and ppl still dont have an idea of when the store updates.

Unless you JUST got a PS3 and have never once looked at any posts or nothing regarding PSN store updates, i dont know why you would not know by now when the store will update.

Usual times anywhere from 3pm EST - 9pm EST.   Varies with the amount of content each weekly update contains.  More content usually means the store updates later than if there was little content to update.  BTW...  there have been times in the past where the store didnt up date till 12AM EST (midnight Tuesday)

Message 4 of 18 (326 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jan 22, 2013

between 3-9pm EST... what a joke this system is, constantly in limbo constantly laggy, what a waste too bad dust514 wasn't on another system that doesn't make us wonder when the update will happen, pathetic. ontop of that we have sheep like you that stand for **bleep** services like this that make you wait and wonder when the update happened.

Message 5 of 18 (314 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16314 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

The_Cause wrote:

between 3-9pm EST... what a joke this system is, constantly in limbo constantly laggy, what a waste too bad dust514 wasn't on another system that doesn't make us wonder when the update will happen, pathetic. ontop of that we have sheep like you that stand for **bleep** services like this that make you wait and wonder when the update happened.

Thanks for at least admitting you're an Xbot.

You must not have very fast internet to have the store be choppy for you. runs smooth as glass for me, and many other people who can afford to pay for fast internet.

You think the PSN is slow, laggy and choppy.... and yet you're not paying $60+ a year subscription to be able to get online, nor do you get advertisements in your face and on every page of the XMB while you browse..... 

You get what you pay for.... and the PSN is FREE and online experience becomes very dependent on your own connection speed.
And not the other way around, as it is with Live.

If you're going to make accusations about having a poor experience, at least articulate your issues a little better and have some substance. Because all of your posts so far are quite abrasive.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 6 of 18 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Quite frankly, accusing him of being an 'xbot' is unsupported. I must say that, personally, I've got a great internet speed and it's laggy for me. Browsing through the fancy interface is what makes the ps3 slow down for some reason, and unless it's all being done over an internet connection, it seems unoptimized.
Message 7 of 18 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2318 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I've had a ps3 since Sept of last year. The store has generally updated at the same time every week(holidays excluded) at around 5pm to 6pm MST(my time! Smiley Tongue ). Not really sure why or how there could possibly be any confusion regarding the updates lol.

Message 8 of 18 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16314 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

gigglepox wrote:
Quite frankly, accusing him of being an 'xbot' is unsupported. I must say that, personally, I've got a great internet speed and it's laggy for me. Browsing through the fancy interface is what makes the ps3 slow down for some reason, and unless it's all being done over an internet connection, it seems unoptimized.

Making subliminal messages, makes me think so, even some of his statements are blatant comparisons almost deliberately saying "the other is better"

Of course its unoptimized.... its a FREE NETWORK. 

I don't expect wizardry and witchcraft to be free...

I have 30/15 and ne'er an issue.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 9 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 23, 2013

free or not sony is a billion dollar company, they can properly give us a better psn store interface without the lag and the choppyness... i didn't say xbox because i use my pc for gaming a lot, and frankly it really shows your fanboyism towards sony, stop making exuses for the lag of the psn who cares if it is free its sony and its the ps3 and it should work just as well as if we are paying for it

Message 10 of 18 (177 Views)
0 Likes