Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: NUKE_THE_FRIDGE First Son 13 posts

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow PSP on PS Vita???

[ Edited ]
9 replies 7745 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm new to the forums. I just wanted to know if Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow will work on the PS Vita even though they are both PSP games. I just ordered a PS Vita (Among some accessories and a couple games!!! :smileyvery-happy:) from Best Buy. I know there's a list of games including PSP games and Minis that will work on PS Vita but I didn't know if it was up to date. Thanks in advance for your answers to my noobie questions folks. :smileyhappy:

By the way, I just bought myself a PS3 about a week and a half ago. If anyone wants to add me to their friends list, that's fine with me. I'm and easy guy to like!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (7,745 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4760 posts

Re: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow PSP on PS Vita???

Oct 4, 2012
I too am waiting for the Syphon Filters to pop up in the Vita store - still a no show but would be my next psp game purchases if it were to EVER SHOW UP. The guys behind those two Fantastic games only have one PSP game in the vita store - Resistance Retribution.
Message 2 of 10 (7,733 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Re: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow PSP on PS Vita???

Oct 4, 2012
I need to finish Dark Mirror. I beat LS. I really wished Combat tops would have taken off. I thought it was a good game. They should had better online functionality in all of the games.
Message 3 of 10 (7,727 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I downloaded Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow on the Playstation Store. I read somewhere that it should work on the PS Vita. I hope it does. I guess I link the PS Vita with the PS3 and sync it over. I'll just use the PS Vita's USB cable then hope for the best. I can't wait until my PS Vita get's here. I really want to try out Unit 13 and Uncharted: Golden Abyss!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

I went to my local Best Buy and spent a lot of money on games. I had the extra cash so I just went for it and bought everything that caught my eye.

My complete list of games are:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Resistance: Fall Of Man

Resistance 2

Resistance 3

MLB The Show 12

Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (Don't ask...I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan!!!)

Red Dead Redemption GOTY

Now, I've got my PS Vita coming in the mail along with:

Unit 13

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

I've also downloaded:

Crysis

Far Cry 2

Battlefield 1943

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter 2

Syphon Filter 3

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

So, as you can see, I have a lot of gaming coming at me.

I want a Syphon Filter for PS3 and a PS Vita title to go with it!!!! I'd be a happy man if that ever happened. :smileyhappy:

(Sorry if some of this was off topic. I'm a little excited about my games. :smileytongue:)

Message 4 of 10 (7,713 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Oct 4, 2012

So the duel pack with Logan,s Shadow still works right now? If it does I,ll go download it as soon as someone says yes it does. I forgot about it untill I read this. It,s a psp game I have on umd I haven,t played yet that I would rather play on the vita. Thanks for reminding me.

Message 5 of 10 (7,690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Your welcome pal. :smileyhappy:

I'm not sure if it works or not yet. I haven't gotten my PS Vita in the mail so I can't check to see if it will play on PS Vita. I bought my PS Vita online from Best Buy!!! :smileyvery-happy:

If anyone knows if the dual pack works for PS Vita, let us know. That would be greatly appreciated. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 10 (7,682 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Thank you. I saw the single game isn,t on there to try anymore. Just the dual pack.

Message 7 of 10 (7,675 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Be sure to check out LittleBigPlanetPSV and Gravity Rush, too. You will love em. :manvery-happy:

Sorry I couldn't contribute to the original topic; I don't own Syphon Filter PSP but I will be interested in purchasing it if someone can confirm  the double pack does in fact transfer from PS3-PSV.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 8 of 10 (7,661 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Logan's shadow double pack works good.Bought it yesterday and played about 10 minutes of it today to check it out. Do the download to ps3 and transfer to psv thing. It downloads as 2 seperate games and transfers perfict to vita. Second controller for it is great.

Message 9 of 10 (7,641 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Thanks man. That's what we needed to know. :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 10 (7,603 Views)
0 Likes