Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Surprise PS+ Update

Jun 8, 2013

It clearly states "Single Player and Free to Play Multiplayer Bundle"...I mean, how much clearer can it be?! Anyone who doesn't understand that is either dumb or English is not their first language. Basic reading comprehension, people!

Message 71 of 74 (107 Views)
MVP Support
9418 posts

Jun 8, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't a free trial or Beta that you have?  I'm pretty sure it was never a free full game from PS+.  Actually, it doesn't look like it had a trial, either.

It is the full game.  I believe it was at the beginning of 2013... because that is when I got Plus.  I know LBP 2 was there and Infamous 2... I have checked my transaction history and there is no indication showing that I purhcased it for a price...and i just checked my bank statement...nothing there either... (I know that it would come up as just a PSN transaction without showing what the content is) but i have it and I remember downloading it because i told my friend that I got LBP K at the time and i even added my account to his ps3 and downloaded it there also so we could both play....

and maybe i'm wrong, but I just really do not remember paying for it. lol.

I am sure LBP karting was not free for NA before,  It was discounted early this year during the 13 for 13 sale, plus members got a bigger discount on LBP karting, here's the link http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/21/psns-13-for-13-begins-tomorrow-top-games-movies-great-pric...

Message 72 of 74 (98 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 8, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

OptimusC wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't a free trial or Beta that you have?  I'm pretty sure it was never a free full game from PS+.  Actually, it doesn't look like it had a trial, either.

It is the full game.  I believe it was at the beginning of 2013... because that is when I got Plus.  I know LBP 2 was there and Infamous 2... I have checked my transaction history and there is no indication showing that I purhcased it for a price...and i just checked my bank statement...nothing there either... (I know that it would come up as just a PSN transaction without showing what the content is) but i have it and I remember downloading it because i told my friend that I got LBP K at the time and i even added my account to his ps3 and downloaded it there also so we could both play....

and maybe i'm wrong, but I just really do not remember paying for it. lol.

I am sure LBP karting was not free for NA before,  It was discounted early this year during the 13 for 13 sale, plus members got a bigger discount on LBP karting, here's the link http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/21/psns-13-for-13-begins-tomorrow-top-games-movies-great-pric...

Indeed. Here is an ongoing list of NA PS+ titles: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguesZ0CXzHLdFdnMl9XYmJvSUlzLUFlTlRjNFk2YUE#gid=0

(not maintained by me)

Message 73 of 74 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

let me think

UC3 Single Player and Free to Play Multiplayer Bundle 

Does this have:

• UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Uncover the Truth. Unlock the Single Player campaign

accoring to Morgan Haro it's only Single Player Experience and it will bring UC3 Free-To-Play Multiplayer download.

Does that mean I don't get no level cap limit?

Yes that means if you want the level cap increase and some of the other Multiplayer stuff you will have to buy those parts.

Should have been a regular version of UC3, but why using Single Player Experience Unlock for Free-To-Play version?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 74 of 74 (72 Views)
0 Likes