MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Surprise PS+ Update

Jun 7, 2013

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

a rare MM fail,

BRIT-KO

Just wanted to update you that MM did not develop LittleBigPlanet Karting, it was developed by United Front Games. MM games never fail. Smiley Wink

As for people who have not played Uncharted 3 yet, you're in for a treat! It's not overrated at all, it's one of the best story games I've played, so definitely play it. It's free, and it's amazing. What excuse do you have? Smiley Tongue

Just wanted to update you that MM was a joint developer with United Front on LBPK, it was in my opinion still a fail Smiley Tongue.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 51 of 74 (182 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Gadirok wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

hold the phone.. .why is ne1 sporting Hitman's sig?

Is this one better? Smiley Very Happy

Why'd you leave me out Smiley Sad The more exposure for me the better!

lol I'm such an attention *****.

Cheer up!!! Smiley Very Happy I'm getting better at this. Yours was challenging. (for me) Maybe I should steal Brit's too. Smiley Tongue

Knock yourself out matey Smiley Wink.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 52 of 74 (182 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Beckerjr wrote:

With the initial June announcement of new games, and now these 3 titles this is easily the best PS+ month ever IMO. If you can't find at least one title worth playing with between all these your not much of a gamer.

LOL go figure as even the added games doesn't help me much.   PS+ probably has the best month to offer in quite some time, but for me its worthless as I own every game avaiable for free this month except for LBP Karting and Uncharted 3.  Played it and wasn't that impressed like most people.  Maybe i missed something or just the fact that I prefer the Tomb Raider franchise, eh whatever.  Ironically the only game I own on a PS product from this list is God Eater Burst as most of all the other free games I got dirt cheap for PC with all dlcs and Zero Escape on 3DS. Heck this weekend on Steam I think you can get SR3 with all dlcs for $10-$12 can't remember.  Thats crazy!  That being said it really is a good month of free games though

Message 53 of 74 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4090 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I already have 2 copies of LBPK ... only one was opened. I played the beta for a short bit, really didn't do much in it. My children have not been impressed with it, still just play LBP2 and LBPV.

Anyhow, I'll download it and get rid of the one disc that was never opened, I guess.

UC3 I was really hoping for the full game. Discount on multiplayer part, will that only give us that then as an ability to own it for real, that part, or the whole game? I'm guessing only the Multi part.

Xcom is interesting, I never checked it out so ... all in all, a very good PS+ update.

Last time getting Sleeping Dogs was bleh, though I downloaded it just so I don't have to put the disc in. I got that for Christmas. Oh well.

Message 54 of 74 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6453 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Last time getting Sleeping Dogs was bleh, though I downloaded it just so I don't have to put the disc in. I got that for Christmas. Oh well.

I'm actually really digging Sleeping Dogs. Would've never given it a chance though if it hadn't been part of PS+

I too was hoping for the full UC3 game. Eventually perhaps.

LBPK, I'l give it a shot. Was a huge fan of ModNation Racers. The one game that was able to take me away from Modern Warfare 2 at the time of release, lol.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 55 of 74 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Yea im sorry haters but all 3 of these games are Fantastic. Both Uncharted 3 and Xcom won Game of the year awards. LBP Karting could've been better but its still solid. This is one of the best months ever for PS+!

Message 56 of 74 (131 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Hmmm not OMG amazing but still solid entries.

XCOM for sure!

Message 57 of 74 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 8, 2013
LBPK for me Smiley Very Happy
Message 58 of 74 (106 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I always wanted to try Xcom, and LBPK, more trophies for me to grind for! ^u^
Tiwtter: @GrimsleySan
Message 59 of 74 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 8, 2013

G_Locc5000 wrote:

How big is uncharted 3 i googled and it saied it was over 80GB if so im not gonna be able to download this

It's the HDD space required. From this source, the download size supposed to be around half of that.

Message 60 of 74 (73 Views)
0 Likes