Wastelander
694 posts

Re: Surprise PS+ Update

Jun 7, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't a free trial or Beta that you have?  I'm pretty sure it was never a free full game from PS+.  Actually, it doesn't look like it had a trial, either.

It is the full game.  I believe it was at the beginning of 2013... because that is when I got Plus.  I know LBP 2 was there and Infamous 2... I have checked my transaction history and there is no indication showing that I purhcased it for a price...and i just checked my bank statement...nothing there either... (I know that it would come up as just a PSN transaction without showing what the content is) but i have it and I remember downloading it because i told my friend that I got LBP K at the time and i even added my account to his ps3 and downloaded it there also so we could both play....

and maybe i'm wrong, but I just really do not remember paying for it. lol.

Message 41 of 74 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 7, 2013

wow. NOT SUPRISED Sony is giving us more GARBAGE. Xcom, is decent, but the other 2: UC3 & LBP:K are TRUE GARBAGE!!!!!!!

EFF YOU SONY AND EFF YOUR RETARDED PS+ TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 42 of 74 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
845 posts

Jun 7, 2013
It didn't really sound like sarcasm. That last sentence made it seem like that's how he really felt. Anyway, I'm excited for this update. I haven't played Xcom or U3. My HDD isn't excited though.
Message 43 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jun 7, 2013

xHeavYx wrote:

The hell are you talking about? More free games make you sad?

these games are not "free". you pay a monthly fee to play these. more than likely the value of content is crap so the majority of content you, like every other logical PS+ subscriber, will not play will jump up the price for the "free" games you will play.

Message 44 of 74 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
845 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Uncharted 3 is garbage? I think you're in the minority on that one.
Message 45 of 74 (145 Views)
MVP Support
10988 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I know I picked up LBPK a few months ago when it was a tenner for PS+ members, it was never free... you can check to see if it expires. I bet it doesn't.... since U3 is a stripped down version, I'll probably put it on my dl list, but won't dl it right now; I still have my U3 disc.
Message 46 of 74 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

xHeavYx wrote:

The hell are you talking about? More free games make you sad?

these games are not "free". you pay a monthly fee to play these. more than likely the value of content is crap so the majority of content you, like every other logical PS+ subscriber, will not play will jump up the price for the "free" games you will play.

They are free to me, considering the $50 I payed for Plus has already been well used (got the platinum for Infamous 2, R&C, JC2, Trine 2, Tomb Raider Underworld, and many more). Therefore, I'm not complaining (I don't need to, since most Plus games I never bought). I'm sure many people are in the same boat as me.

Message 47 of 74 (122 Views)
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Best value in gaming just got better. Every month my backlog grows and grows. Playing Sleeping Dogs now. After that I have to finish Demon Souls and then I  have Dues Ex waiting for me. Now add Xcom, and to the LBP karting to the backlog. Then they are all those psn and vita games I still have to get too.

Message 48 of 74 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jun 7, 2013

This is great news actually. Smiley Very Happy

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 49 of 74 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 7, 2013

With the initial June announcement of new games, and now these 3 titles this is easily the best PS+ month ever IMO. If you can't find at least one title worth playing with between all these your not much of a gamer.

Message 50 of 74 (87 Views)