Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Re: Surprise PS+ Update

Jun 8, 2013

excellent update. yeah if you own all these games, ps plus is not for you. more for budget  gamers. so if you buy everything, ps plus will just disappoint you. for the rest of us, its amazing. your never gonna get AAA.games day one or even months later. so quit complaining. figure out how it works and the pattern. or else you set yourself up for disappointment. 

Equality for all
Message 61 of 74 (152 Views)
Sackboy
566 posts

Jun 8, 2013

How in the world am I supposed to download a 40 gb game (uncharted 3) on a 80 gb ps 3? I only have like 79 gb free if I restore the ps3.

So not buying a new HDD just for Uncharted 3.

Message 62 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Jun 8, 2013

might be single player we dont know. but amazon has it super cheap . might be better for you 

Equality for all
Message 63 of 74 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:

How in the world am I supposed to download a 40 gb game (uncharted 3) on a 80 gb ps 3? I only have like 79 gb free if I restore the ps3.

It's worth buying a larger hard drive for future convenience.  Don't consider the purchase to be for this game, alone.  Consider it to be for any games you haven't installed due to lack of storage capacity, and for all future PS+ offerings.  WIth an 80 GB drive, you're going to be passing on a lot of content, or inconveniently regularly deleting/downloading/installing.

Message 64 of 74 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:

If you have an 80gb, then you really only have 72gb to use (at least with mine). Just saying lol.

Message 65 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Jun 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

a rare MM fail,

BRIT-KO

Just wanted to update you that MM did not develop LittleBigPlanet Karting, it was developed by United Front Games. MM games never fail. :smileywink:

As for people who have not played Uncharted 3 yet, you're in for a treat! It's not overrated at all, it's one of the best story games I've played, so definitely play it. It's free, and it's amazing. What excuse do you have? :smileytongue:

Just wanted to update you that MM was a joint developer with United Front on LBPK, it was in my opinion still a fail :smileytongue:.

BRIT-KO

I also have a update to both of you that "Tarsier Studios, Fireproof Studios and Supermassive Games also contribute to the development of the PlayStation 3 games, creating in-game assets including costumes, backgrounds and stickers."

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 66 of 74 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Jun 8, 2013

let me think

UC3 Single Player and Free to Play Multiplayer Bundle 

Does this have:

• UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Uncover the Truth. Unlock the Single Player campaign

accoring to Morgan Haro it's only Single Player Experience and it will bring UC3 Free-To-Play Multiplayer download.

Does that mean I don't get no level cap limit?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 67 of 74 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3651 posts

Jun 8, 2013

al2009man wrote:

let me think

UC3 Single Player and Free to Play Multiplayer Bundle 

Does this have:

• UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Competitive MP (No Level Limit) – Removes the level cap for UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer Free to Play
  • UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Experience – Uncover the Truth. Unlock the Single Player campaign

accoring to Morgan Haro it's only Single Player Experience and it will bring UC3 Free-To-Play Multiplayer download.

Does that mean I don't get no level cap limit?

Yes that means if you want the level cap increase and some of the other Multiplayer stuff you will have to buy those parts.

Message 68 of 74 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Jun 8, 2013
It's just stupid the way they are presenting this. Can't they just say they're adding Uncharted 3 single player campaign? We already have Uncharted 3 MP free-to-play. It's in the name: Free-to-play.

Message 69 of 74 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4833 posts

Jun 8, 2013

smoothboarder540 wrote:
It's just stupid the way they are presenting this. Can't they just say they're adding Uncharted 3 single player campaign? We already have Uncharted 3 MP free-to-play. It's in the name: Free-to-play.

It's marketing BS by Morgan. In the EU, they were clear t was just the SP. I like how they're very active and actually listen to feedback and are very clear with their offerings, unlike the US.

Message 70 of 74 (71 Views)
0 Likes