Wastelander
623 posts

Re: Super StarDust voucher

Mar 28, 2012

For both

PoLo-22-  &  oatmealbone

and anyone else who is still b**ching about the promo sticker:

I am pretty sure I am able to clearly see that it says "With Activation" right on the sticker; not just a * but it even says that activation is required. and it would be unreasonable to actually require any company to have to have all the details of a promotion/special/give away etc. or about the product itself all written or displayed on the outside packaging. That is not realistic

bundle sticker1.jpgbundle sticker2.jpg

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 20 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Mar 28, 2012

its all good oatmealbone

and I agree that the code being issued a min. of 30 days once payment for activation is recieved is lame. The truth is I only know the box said it because first i paid for a pre ordered wifi only. then saw that for 50 bucks more i would have a 3G/Wifi as well as a memory card that is selling @ $29.99. Plus a free game (i was under the impression it was escape plan but super star dust is no big difference) which would make up for the rest of the extra $50. So I went ahead and switched to the 3G and paid the remainer, and went ahead and picked up Uncharted: GA for another $50. I was still happy about my memory card and uncharted was a fantastic launch title. I also am very happy with the vita; but I was pissed that since I had nor have any intention of ever using the 3G capability, I would not get the data session nor game I was "promised" Then I said wait a second, pulled out my box, and started laughing when I saw it right on the sticker! that is what I get for being careless and excited; as well as for making assumtions without any merit. I wasn't trying to be rude at all, but I made the mistake and after hearing person after person saying that its false advertising or whatever over and over its like "READ THE BOX"

also I was not attacking you PoLo-22- there is no reason for you to become so disrespectful. You would never talk like this to me in person, so why do it online? and by the looks of the most recent discussion topic you started here : http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37567290#37567290

it would appear that you did not get the code because there was a problem with the communication from AT&T to SCE, and you have no reason to blame either company without knowing the one at fault. Relax pal and try venting or something.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 21 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Mar 28, 2012

just got mine, right on time too a few days early actually

this is my signature
Message 22 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 29, 2012

Hey man have you gotten your code yet? because yesterday i emailed pscustomer_service@playstation.sony.com  letting them know i havent gotten my code yet. i gave them my 3g number and this morning they responded with the code.

Hello Andy,

We do apologize for this inconvenience. Your voucher code is  xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. 

Regards,

Lee S.

so simple it makes me wonder why it was so hard for them to send me the code after calling 3 times.

Message 23 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Mar 29, 2012

I got my Super Stardust Delta code like 2 weeks ago. I must be a lucky one lol. Patience is a virtue.

Message 24 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11486 posts

Mar 29, 2012

brolol07 wrote:

I got my Super Stardust Delta code like 2 weeks ago. I must be a lucky one lol. Patience is a virtue.

unfortunatly some people are just not patient,,,  ie polo... 

>

Message 25 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 30, 2012

7 weeks is a long time...

Message 26 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Apr 1, 2012

I still haven't gotten my code. It's rediculous that I have to take another shot at their customer service.

Message 27 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Purchased mine the 15th and AT&T session pass the 15th already about almost done with a second pass and still have not recieved my code called many times and got the run around sony telling me call AT&T and AT&T telling me to call sony now i have to send out some stupid email with a receipt for my ps vita and a copy of the email i got for AT&T just to get my code pretty frigan gay for just a 10 dollar game was pretty mad though that AT&T gave me another session pass free so bought one and got 3

Message 28 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 5, 2012

I actually forgot about the code.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 29 of 30 (10 Views)
0 Likes