As I've been using the Sound Shapes editor I've thought of a few things that would be useful additions to the tool set, so I'm going to post them here and invite others to do the same. I don't know if any ideas will get back to the production team, but we can live in hope.
* Blank Coins ... Coins that add nothing but silence to the music, because sometime you just want a coin in 'that' place to enhance the platforming, but it would mess up the music.
* One-Time Sound Coins ... Coins that make a sound when you pick them up, but remain silent after that, would be great for spot effects. Perhaps the Blank Coins above would work with one-off sound effects.
* Switches ... Similar to the objects where you bump the little man to activate other things, it would be nice to have more of this kind of thing, but with switches to activate them.
* Conveyor Belt ... A conveyor belt with adjustable length that transports the player and free moving objects, with a switch to turn it on and off.
* Teleporter ... The lifts are very useful, but can be quite bulky and sometimes take up too much space. A simple teleport pad would be very useful.
* Adjustable Cannons ... We could do with more of those objects that shoot the player in any direction, but it would be nice to be able to adjust how far the player is flung.
This is a pain in the a*** and could do with updating. Queued levels remain on my queue list until I've completed them or until I remove them manually from my favourites list on the website. The problem is, only some of them show on the website, so I have those levels I added but couldn't or didn't want to finish left on my queue permanently.
Any chance of giving us access to all our queued mission on the website, or allowing us to remove them from the queue in-game?
Ditto on access to comment feeds in the game, not just on the website.
Also, I found a workaround for removing levels from my queue. I just search for the level by name on the website. The 'remove from queue' link is on each level's web page.
For me it would definitly be the possibility to change objects' layers..sometimes it realls annoys me to be restircted to that pattern ( red->lowest, black->middle, sticky->top ).
Oh and of course..coloring objects differently...