Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 25 2013
By: gamerelit Splicer 82 posts

Suggestion: Can we import our friends?!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 213 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

Hello!! I know the forums  are COMPLETELY FLOODED with requests for name changes, we all want that!! But what I ask for is two things: 1. The ability to have a SPACE in your name, Because you can't even find a new good name to make your account on!!

2.for me: screw the trophies (I bid all my 30 gold in the greatness awaits!! YAY!!), I don't buy any thing digitally, but my only problem is: my friends list!! If only could you make an account, And chose an option to "import friends" And then you put your old account's email And password And if correct, sends a message for all your friends, if two of them say that the account is for the real person(he would have told them before) all friends would get imported!! Why would any one need that? Because people like me, have some friends that log in like maybe once a year!! And they just don't accept new friend requests!!

Oh!! And how to tell people who is the strange guy?? Have his old name be displayed, for example:

TheGamerElite: Ps Store                                 or                                                    TheGamerElite (gamerelit):

(gamerelit)                                                                                                                  Ps Store

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24371 posts

Re: Can we import our friends?!

Aug 25, 2013

gamerelit wrote:

Hello!! I know the forums  are COMPLETELY FLOODED with requests for name changes, we all want that!! But what I ask for is two things: 1. The ability to have a SPACE in your name, Because you can't even find a new good name to make your account on!!

2.for me: screw the thropies (I bid all my 30 gold in the greatness awaits!! YAY!!), I don't buy any thing digitally, but my only problem is: my friends list!! If only could you make an account, And chose an option to "import friends" And then you put your old account's email And password And if correct, sends a message for all your friends, if two of them say that the account is for the real person(he would have told them before) all friends would get imported!! Why would any one need that? Because people like me, have some friends that log in like maybe once a year!! And they just don't accept new friend requests!!

Oh!! And how to tell people who is the strange guy?? Have his old name be displayed, for example:

TheGamerElite: Ps Store                                 or                                                    TheGamerElite (gamerelit):

(gamerelit)                                                                                                                  Ps Store

Your friends lists won't carry over from one account to another.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Aug 25, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

gamerelit wrote:

2.for me: screw the thropies (I bid all my 30 gold in the greatness awaits!! YAY!!), I don't buy any thing digitally, but my only problem is: my friends list!! If only could you make an account, And chose an option to "import friends" And then you put your old account's email And password And if correct, sends a message for all your friends, if two of them say that the account is for the real person(he would have told them before) all friends would get imported!! Why would any one need that? Because people like me, have some friends that log in like maybe once a year!! And they just don't accept new friend requests!!

I know, this is a suggestion!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3162 posts

Aug 25, 2013

gamerelit wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

gamerelit wrote:

Best to put a suggestion on the blog, Sony really doesn't check here for input. 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

gamerelit wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

gamerelit wrote:

Best to put a suggestion on the blog, Sony really doesn't check here for input. 

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

i hate that site!! 1-500 charecter limit, 2-the last time that "human opperator" had accepted something was last year!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24371 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Well that's the purpose of the site, to let the community vote on an idea, and then to see if it's feasible. It keeps this section from becoming a veritable suggestion box.

If they haven't updated anything in a year, it's either because they're getting the same "suggestions" over and over.. and over... and over... and over..., the community has run out of ideas, or what they're suggesting isn't practical, or even possible. If you post an idea that's already been submitted, then it won't be repeated.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes