Sep 06 2013
By: VISIL_87 First Son 8 posts

Stupid blue light

22 replies 192 views Edited Sep 6, 2013

The stupid light on the controller drives me crazy. I am not sure who said it but they made a good point.

It seems as if they were going to have the eye as part of every console but at the last minute said no lets cut the price. No option to just turn it off.

Time to switch ship while you can!!! 

Message 1 of 23 (192 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Re: Stupid blue light

Sep 6, 2013

Don't tell me this is that marianare guy again.

Seriously, if a blue light annoys you so much that you won't buy the console, that's just sad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 23 (188 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Sep 6, 2013

How are you going to hold the DS4? Like this?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 23 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 6, 2013
I am not that other guy. Its not just the blue light. PS4 is ahead now but im looking into the future. IMO i think the XB1 is going to lead. I have had every PS in the past. Yes i had the 360 as well. They both need to stay alive tho.

**bleep** that stupid light tho. Why cant i just turn it off. If i dont have the eye that light has no reason to be there.
Message 4 of 23 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3796 posts

Sep 6, 2013

We use the move controller all the time (my daughter is using it right now as a matter of fact) and that sucker is truly bright. We also have a 58 inch plasma which has an extremly glossy glass screen. Not once have I noticed the move light on the screen. The light on the DS4 is really a non-issue. Don't worry about it!

Message 5 of 23 (174 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Sep 6, 2013

VISIL_87 wrote:
I am not that other guy. Its not just the blue light. PS4 is ahead now but im looking into the future. IMO i think the XB1 is going to lead. I have had every PS in the past. Yes i had the 360 as well. They both need to stay alive tho.

**bleep** that stupid light tho. Why cant i just turn it off. If i dont have the eye that light has no reason to be there.

And how is that light possibly going to bother you?

It's not like the light is directed at your face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 23 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 6, 2013
If i am playing a game and my wife is at the computer doing her thing i dont want the stupid blue light glowing at making her get all pissy. I know she would ask me to turn it off the very 1st time she goes to get on the computer.

As of now i sit my controller on the table in front of me when i watch a movie. With my glass table and that blue light i can see a giant blue reflection in my future.
Message 7 of 23 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Sep 6, 2013

VISIL_87 wrote:
If i am playing a game and my wife is at the computer doing her thing i dont want the stupid blue light glowing at making her get all pissy. I know she would ask me to turn it off the very 1st time she goes to get on the computer.

As of now i sit my controller on the table in front of me when i watch a movie. With my glass table and that blue light i can see a giant blue reflection in my future.

You don't know how much light the controller puts out. So until then this a moot point. But for future reference: put the controller somewhere else. Sony doesn't need to make drastic changes to their hardware to suit your individual needs.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 8 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 6, 2013
I also just think it looks stupid. I dont have to have it pointing in my eyes for it to bother me. Heck it bothers me as of right now and i have not even seen it yet. The light is the reason i didnt get the move. I played it for a few minutes and simply walked away laughing at it.
Message 9 of 23 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Sep 6, 2013

My favorite color is blue. I won't mind. But if that light is going to bother you the light on the console is going to **bleep** you off. 

More importantly why is a light the factor of you getting or not getting the console?

the hero's name is shinobi if u dont know you should know me

Get your Portable ID!
Message 10 of 23 (152 Views)
0 Likes