Treasure Hunter
3851 posts

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

I love the ps brand. Got the original back in the day and it straight up changed the gaming landscape. Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant to gaming. I stopped playing video games all together for a solid 6 years when I had a ps2. My brother got me back into it with a 360. It was pretty amazing. Never thought video games could be fun again until then! Then my account was straight up hacked through an EA Fifa customer service trick. $300 dollars spent on fifa crap on the 360 from some guy in Russia.(This is still happening. MS and EA profited over 30 million dollars from this nonsense). Got my account back and money refunded after 3 months plus over a year of xboxlive gold but I don't care because I gave my 360 to my son. PIcked up a PS3 and it feels like a console made for adults to be honest and I should have gotten one originally and probably would have had my brother not talked me into the 360.

Moral of the story? There isn't one.....I hate MS and their stupid MS moondollar system they have in play.

Message 11 of 27 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Topherion wrote:

What bothers me in the community is how the gods in Sony have not eliminated these people yet in the community. They should never mock these points because every single one is true in the community because the majestic and devastatingly handsome PS3 is the best around and no one is ever going to keep it down in the community.

I dont think you know what the word community means in the community community, you know what I community, community? I thought community.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 12 of 27 (233 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Apr 4, 2013

PSF.jpg

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 13 of 27 (229 Views)
Sackboy
573 posts

Apr 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

you're both tools!

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 14 of 27 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5174 posts

Apr 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

Strange how half the things in that video can't be said about the Xbox 360 so your comment doesn't even make any sense.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
225+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 15 of 27 (191 Views)
Wastelander
654 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Pointing out the pros of your preference doesn't make you a fanboy.  Free PSN, Blu-ray, etc are worth bragging about when comparing to the competition.  Claiming every little detail about your preference is amazing, or every flaw is minute, makes you a fanboy.

Message 16 of 27 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15955 posts

Apr 4, 2013

OK, most of that was true, until it wasn't. The big picture is that no comapny is better than the other and that all that matter is the games. Just play what you have and don't worry about what you don't. GET THAT, CONSOLE FANBOYS!!! *Grrr*Smiley Mad HA! Smiley Happy

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 17 of 27 (183 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

That is a funny video.

I used to be just like those guys and have said most of that at some point to someone, LOL.

My eyes have been forced open since then.  

Funny that most of what they said is true though.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 18 of 27 (177 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 4, 2013

The part where hes like"Crash Bandicoot? remember Crash Bandicoot?" lol...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 19 of 27 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Apr 4, 2013

thats so trueSmiley Happy

Message 20 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Likes