Mar 13 2011
By: RedSurgeon First Son 5 posts

Stuck choosing and ID. Would like you guys opinion.

5 replies 37 views Edited Mar 13, 2011

Hello all!  I am new to the forums, and I wasn't sure if there was an introduction forum or not, so if there was someone let me know. If not then the hello still stands.

Anyway I was told to come here since you guys were said to be helpful. I got my PS3 a week ago and finally got around to setting it up, and typical fashion (at least for me) I got stuck decideding which of the two PSN ID's I wanted to go with. They're nothing fancy and might not sem all that great to some, but I like them.

So the two that stuck out to me are:

RedSurgeon (my boardname)

and

CirrusSeven

Now I know in the end it's up to me, but a second opinion is alwyas nice and welcome.

So let me know, and if this isn't the place for this, let me know that too. I look forward to your responses and being a part of the community.

Message 1 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Stuck choosing and ID. Would like you guys opinion.

Mar 13, 2011

well i love my psn id name i picked it for a reason and WELCOME to Playstation Forums well if you wanna hear what i has to say well here goes it's all up to you what name you want your psn names to be how ever if you dont like the name that you pick you can always create a new account on the Playstation 3<(max per account is 68) or on a pc(Computer)  just go to Playstation Network Account creater via PC(Computer(you can make as many as you want by you getta either change your primary email or make a new eamail account if your chose and your done

Message 2 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2153 posts

Mar 13, 2011

I'd go with RedSeven.  Kill two birds with one stone.

"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Message 3 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Mar 14, 2011

i would go with RedSurgeon

Message 4 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 14, 2011

Haha RedSeven. Thats actually very good. I went ahead with the name I have on here since it grew on my these past couple of days. I will remember this name though cause its very good. Thank you for your help.

To LARA-CROFT-GAMER, thank you too! I went my name here since it really is up to me, i just get a bit ansty over this since i want something that stands out but t the same time something i like.

Thanks to you  both and I'll see you around tthe fourms.

BTW  LARA-CROFT-GAMER where did you get the PSN card in your sig? Or to anyone else who may know. Let me know.

Message 5 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
767 posts

Mar 16, 2011

Hi RedSurgeon,

Welcome to the PlayStation Community forums!

To get a similar sig to Lara-Croft-Gamer, go to the following link: http://us.playstation.com/psn/

After you sign in, select Portable ID from the drop-down menu at the top.

This will take you to the creation area. When you're happy with the sig, copy the HTML and paste it into the signature slot on your profile. Feel free to PM me if you need any further help with these steps!

Regards,

- RockinRetrobilly

Message 6 of 6 (37 Views)
0 Likes