Splicer
54 posts

Re: Stores not stocking Vita?

Apr 18, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

I'm surprised that Costco isn't carrying it yet, but I sure they will by this fall.

My local Target has already been clearencing Vita accessories like the USB cable and AC adaptor...

I didn't see a single console, handheld, video games, or accessories at the Costcos I've been to...they seem to have disappeared after January or so...or if I did see anything related to video games at Costco it was just a wimpy selection.

Message 11 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Apr 18, 2012

walmart

target

best buy

gamestop

radio shack

fry's

all are in stock with vita consoles, games, and  accessories in Las Vegas, NV, USA. and the closest walmart by me was sold out of consoles for a few days two weeks ago

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 12 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Apr 18, 2012

The Vita is still in the early stages of post marketing. Just like the PSP, it will gain a steady ground for consumers to pick up on it in a few years. Provided that hackers/piraters don't destroy it as they did with the PSP.

Message 13 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Apr 18, 2012

The Costo near me has the Vita there. It might just vary on the location of the store.

Message 14 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Apr 18, 2012

I wish my damn grocery story stocked gaming stuff!!! as it is closer to me then many gaming places lol. Damn you Texas!

Photobucket

Message 15 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Apr 18, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I wish my **** grocery story stocked gaming stuff!!! as it is closer to me then many gaming places lol. **** you Texas!

Awol_Wolf Trophy Card

I wish my grocery store stocked gaming stuff too! It would be the only store I would ever have to go to!

Message 16 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Apr 18, 2012

I was at Sam's Club the other day and they didn't have a single Vita system, game or accessory.  They didn't have anything PSP related either, though they use to (don't ask when, as I don't remember, I don't make it to Sam's Club very often).  They did have plenty of stuff for PS3, Xbox, Wii, DS and 3DS.

Message 17 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Yeah, I browse both the EU and US, more insight haha. Posted it up there, too.

Message 18 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

Never heard of that store... lol but every gaming store here in Austin Texas or store that stocks games, has Vita's and games...

Tesco is a UK store that started off as a grocery store and now is more like a Walmart or Target, if the store has enough floor space, or is designed to do so, they set aside floor space for clothes, housewares, electronics, garden accessories, etc.

So this post would have been more relevant in the EU forums as we seem to have no lack of availabilty in the US stores.

Message 19 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes