Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Store update?

Apr 17, 2013

Americanism at it's finest in this thread.  "I NEED IT NOW!" I will complain about it until it happens and then say that my complaining is what got it fixed.  When in truth it didn't make it go any faster it all, it just is what it is.  It's a game, a luxury, not a neccessity, and should never take priority. Rant over.

Carry on.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 72 (443 Views)
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Valkerion7 wrote:

Yeah...

I was really banking on PSN updating on time and getting Injustice on release day since Walmart messed up my and everyone elses preorderes (no one got their collectors editions apperently in store and no online orders shipped yet @.@). But here it is past 1am, and nothing. Sorry sony, but you guys consistantly drop the ball with this crap. Not even just... updates in general but the blatent lack of communication. I mean it took like what, 8 hours past the "normal" update times for you to even tell us yourselfs something was wrong. 

I would be fine if this was the first time, but this is about #4 where I was counting on your services since all you have done the past year is brag about day one digital, everytime I plan to use it, there is some other random **bleep** problem for no reason given. DONE with Sony digital services, you have proven incompetent at every step of it. 

It should never get to the point where there is 2000+ people in a blog telling YOU there is something wrong, it should be the other way around. Even now no updates on the situation or the ETA when it will be fixed. 

Just saying Sony, your going into PS4, touting all these online features... yet cannot even get a set time when your store updates, even worse you never tell your customers/users what is going on for half the day a problem arises. I really cannot see any of PS4's features working out if they are still struggling with small store updates and communication issues. 

Like someone in neogaf said "Sony 2006-2013, EXACTLY THE SAME"

update

An update was posted some time before your rant. Stuff happens people. Relax.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 72 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Injustice was disk only I was checking it out before....Walmart (here anyways) did not have preorders so attack them for misleading you...stuff happens I'm not saying I'm not upset as well I bought defiance as a presage and regretted it I couldn'tt get the game till the night of ( should have been a midnight release) and the downloading was horrible, plus installing these games takes as long as the download...I was able to play two days after, back to work lost game time because the ps3 can't install and do anything else ...in short I wouldn'tt recommend purchasing anything you want to play on your days off
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 72 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
430 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Has anybody seen that Soul Sacrifice demo blot post? It's nearly at 5000 comments. I think that's the most I've ever seen.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 72 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Why cant I do **bleep** on psn! Its been 3 days!

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 72 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I wasn't even complaining about the lack of content, but the typical automated response we got, with no information in it. Saying "we don't know and are looking into it" is more effective than "it will be up shortly, hey while your here follow us buddy!" 

Saying things like "we will have a timeframe shortly"... and having 12 hours now, go by since THAT "update" and still no new information is just wrong. It would not be an issue if like I said, this was the first time. 

This is way to similar as to what happened 2 years ago when they got hacked, stuff started acting up, and they said nothing for a solid week til they finally admitted it. Not saying thats happening now, but after that you would assume the lines of communication would be more open since then, and they are not. 

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 72 (282 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 17, 2013
My ps3 works signs in great haven't found out about the update but my news blog on the upper right corner is not showing up is it because of them working on the update
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 72 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10897 posts

Apr 17, 2013

So, any update? Nothing in particular I want. But an update brings lots of new.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 72 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Okay so it has now been 13 hours since they last said anything. What is going on? I want the SS demo and my PS+ free game!

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 72 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Apr 17, 2013

the only thing that really bothers me is that they dont tell us anything...

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 72 (176 Views)
0 Likes