Message 42 of 72 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6871 posts

Re: Store update?

Apr 17, 2013

AURONrocks wrote:
still no update at midnight **bleep**

pacific time is what they go by  so that 1am on the east..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 43 of 72 (718 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Still quite the delay compared to normal
Get your Portable ID!

Message 44 of 72 (704 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Truly a sad day when Nintendo updates its store on time, but Sony cannot

Message 45 of 72 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Something happened with the maintenance so the update is delayed. I wrote this on the last blog entry where people were complaining and posting it here too

To those of you complaining about the update delay; get over it. These things happen. If the most important thing in your life is the update you need help. Making posts on here isn’t going to help either. All that achieves is making yourself like like an idiot. So chill out and wait like the rest of us. People like you give us gamers (especially Playstation gamers) a bad name. Don’t like how Sony does things sell your PS3, Vita, Etc. and go with another company. I’m sorry but it had to be said. I’m sure there will be backlash for this so I’m walking away and not looking back. Have a good evening everyone.

Get your Portable ID!

Message 46 of 72 (640 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Message 47 of 72 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Apr 17, 2013

@jsf1987 really? **bleep** like this shouldnt happen. why advertise an update when its not really gonna get updated. your telling me they didnt know that this was gonna take all day and possible all day tomorrow? all these ps users are just saying dont say what your gonna do and dont dont do it. they advertised you get to play soul sacrifice the demo today but falsely said it due to them not even knowing when there mantince is gonna be done im sure we could of gotten a  heads up early today. dont  tell me i have no life or dont tell me im inpatient  because im and many other users are paying costumers  and we want are services. sony get your **bleep** right and get better employes because your team sucks major donkey **bleep**. its annoying seriously.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 48 of 72 (545 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Yeah...

I was really banking on PSN updating on time and getting Injustice on release day since Walmart messed up my and everyone elses preorderes (no one got their collectors editions apperently in store and no online orders shipped yet @.@). But here it is past 1am, and nothing. Sorry sony, but you guys consistantly drop the ball with this crap. Not even just... updates in general but the blatent lack of communication. I mean it took like what, 8 hours past the "normal" update times for you to even tell us yourselfs something was wrong. 

I would be fine if this was the first time, but this is about #4 where I was counting on your services since all you have done the past year is brag about day one digital, everytime I plan to use it, there is some other random **bleep** problem for no reason given. DONE with Sony digital services, you have proven incompetent at every step of it. 

It should never get to the point where there is 2000+ people in a blog telling YOU there is something wrong, it should be the other way around. Even now no updates on the situation or the ETA when it will be fixed. 

Just saying Sony, your going into PS4, touting all these online features... yet cannot even get a set time when your store updates, even worse you never tell your customers/users what is going on for half the day a problem arises. I really cannot see any of PS4's features working out if they are still struggling with small store updates and communication issues. 

Like someone in neogaf said "Sony 2006-2013, EXACTLY THE SAME"

Message 49 of 72 (465 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Apr 17, 2013
LMAO mature. Most of the ones I've met are elitist troll tw@'s.
Message 50 of 72 (287 Views)
0 Likes