Feb 07 2014
By: heartagramvalo Monster Hunter 20 posts

Still no PS4 3D with 1.6 update

[ Edited ]
26 replies 1603 views Edited Feb 9, 2014

Hoping for something good with this update and all we get is headphone support and dvd support. When the hell are you going to include 3D? Anyone have any clue on when it will be included? Any official announcement, or the same, "it's capable but not our big focus" BS. I'm pretty sure all the big movies coming out in theaters are in 3D and they are still producing 3D blurays. XBOX one is selling itself as the ulitmate all in one entertainment system. Why the hell do I want to go out and buy a 3D capable bluray player when I used to have one built into my PS3? This should have been included day one. You're supposed to improve upon previous systems, not take away capabilities. Want to blow XBOX even farther out the water? Include bluray. Then you can claim the ultimate all in one entertainment system. I'm already **bleep** and will be even more if I ended up upgrading my TV and sound system last February to 3D capable just to not be able to on a NEXT GEN CONSOLE. Seriously, **bleep**!?!?

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS / Meowstro

Message 1 of 27 (1,603 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Still no PS4 3D with 1.6 update

Feb 7, 2014

Don't be entitled.

3D movie sales are lower overall for home video.

If you want a 3D experience NOW..... you'll get a PS3 or a 3D capable blu-ray player.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 27 (1,596 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Feb 7, 2014

I shouldn't have to go out and spend more money on something that should automatically be included in a next get console. **bleep** are you talking about entitled. I'm not in here trying to get crap from people, just info. If you can't give me any info on 3D capability, I don't see why you need to run off at the mouth. I"m not going to read someone's post, just to try and make myself seem superior. There are tons of people in my same boat. Entitled. Who's the one saying to go waste money on things I really shouldn't need.

Message 3 of 27 (1,590 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Feb 7, 2014

The update was for the headphone users only the update was useless really imho

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 4 of 27 (1,583 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Exactly my thoughts.
Message 5 of 27 (1,575 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2720 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

You bought a game system, 3D for movies is really low on the list (hell games too). If alot of people really gave a rat's arse about 3D at home, Sony would've actually sold their 3D monitors well (the ones they made FOR the PS3).... and no it didn't sell well.  You'll get your 3D.... by the end of the year (maybe).

Message 6 of 27 (1,562 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Not everyone has 3d and it kinda dieing out. 4k is the way to go.
There are more important updates needed than 3d.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 27 (1,554 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2014

3D support will come. I have a 3D tv and I love it, for movies and games. 3D is not going anywhere despite what people say, it makes hollywood studios money and as long as movies in theaters keep coming out in 3D we're good. It just won't be a focus for companies with 4K coming out.

I have no doubt the PS4 will support 3D, it's just a matter of when. No complains here though, got a 3D player anyways and having come from the Xbox to PS4 I am a happy gamer.

Message 8 of 27 (1,539 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Feb 7, 2014

heartagramvalo wrote:

Hoping for something good with this update and all we get is headphone support and dvd support. When the hell are you going to include 3D? Anyone have any clue on when it will be included? Any official announcement, or the same, "it's capable but not our big focus" BS. I'm pretty sure all the big movies coming out in theaters are in 3D and they are still producing 3D blurays. XBOX one is selling itself as the ulitmate all in one entertainment system. Why the hell do I want to go out and buy a 3D capable bluray player when I used to have one built into my PS3? This should have been included day one. You're supposed to improve upon previous systems, not take away capabilities. Want to blow XBOX even farther out the water? Include bluray. Then you can claim the ultimate all in one entertainment system. I'm already **bleep** and will be even more if I ended up upgrading my TV and sound system last February to 3D capable just to not be able to on a NEXT GEN CONSOLE. Seriously, **bleep**!?!?

OMG another stupid *** thread compaining...  I wish the mods would start locking/deleting this crap.  And it was improved on.. Better graphics, more memory, etc etc..

Upgraded, your TV last you..  So you have last years model.. OUTDATED!!!

Now please stop complaining.. features will be added with updates coming.

Message 9 of 27 (1,529 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Feb 7, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

The update was for the headphone users only the update was useless really imho

Not to the hundreds of thousands of people who want to use their headsets it wasn't. You wanna talk about something that should have been in the console at launch, headset support is a pretty standard feature. I don't know many people who own 3D TVs.

Message 10 of 27 (1,528 Views)
0 Likes