Splicer
68 posts

Re: Still no PS4 3D with 1.6 update

Mar 6, 2014

Why should 3d automatically be included in a video game console? It is a video game console,  the only thing that it need to do is play video games. 

If you want 3d that bad go buy a 3d blu ray player,  they do not cost very much at all.

Message 21 of 27 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2014

This is why the OP is a lying troll. The OP  must have a 3D TV if he cares about the PS4 playing 3D movies. So before the PS4 what was the OP using to watch 3D movies on? Well the OP either had a PS3 or blu ray player. Ok so maybe the OP traded in the PS3 towards the PS4, well then the OP is still a tard for not searching up and reading that the PS4 would not have 3D support out of the box and if having 3D was that important then the OP shoudl not have traded in the PS3. So what if the OP bought the 3D TV after the PS4 was out and either did not have a PS3 or traded it in? Well then the OP is still a tard for not reading up and knowing that the PS4 does not play 3D content out of the box. It is a feature that will be added but no matter which situation I listed the OP is  tard for not researching or is just lying.

I coud care less if the PS4 plays blu ray movies, I only want to use it for playing games as not to add more wear and tear on the system b/c its going to be around for a long time. My PS3 and my 3D Blu Ray player play 3D movies just fine....b/c I'm not a dolt and I do my reasearch. 

Message 22 of 27 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Mar 6, 2014

Truth is that he/she/them us have that right to complain about anything we choose to.  It's not that we bought and paid for the system and expect Sony to give in to our demands.  At least not for me, but people have the right to say what they want, just like you.  The difference is, youre insulting.  If you disagree, say you disagree.  Stand up for your PS4 and how it's met  your needs/desires/wants.  There is no reason for being insulting as well. 

Message 23 of 27 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

Mar 6, 2014

I know a way to get real 3d,,, its called going outside.

The-White-Wolf-Sig.jpg

Message 24 of 27 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 6, 2014

Thexderr wrote:

Truth is that he/she/them us have that right to complain about anything we choose to.  It's not that we bought and paid for the system and expect Sony to give in to our demands.  At least not for me, but people have the right to say what they want, just like you.  The difference is, youre insulting.  If you disagree, say you disagree.  Stand up for your PS4 and how it's met  your needs/desires/wants.  There is no reason for being insulting as well. 

People never want to be responsible for anything on their own, its always someone elses or something eles fault. If 3D content was such a huge deal to the OP then they should have a stand alone 3D blu ray player or should have kept their PS3 or known ahead of time that the PS4 does not play blu ray content if a 3D TV was bought after the PS4 release. No matter how the situation actually is it always points back to the OP for either not thinking ahead or not doing proper research. I kept my PS3 and I still have a stand alone 3D blu ray player. Blaming everything else for your own short comings and inablity to plan ahead and then complining about it does not grant anyone any leeway. 

Message 25 of 27 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Mar 6, 2014

3D is dead. I've always seen it as a gimick

Message 26 of 27 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2014

I was expecting the same functionality at least as my PS3, so just purchased my PS4 without checking the features which has turned out to be a bad move. My PS4 is now unplugged and my PS3 is back in it's place.

I'm not a heavy gamer 20% gaming 80% media so I would very much like the 3D funtionality and the DLNA support and the NOWTV app.

I want one box that does the lot and for all those who say the PS4 is a games machine ask yourself why does it  include Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Iplayer, Demand 5, BBC Sport, Music Unlimited, Movie Unlimited, Social Media, Web browser, Movie Library and etc, etc,etc ....

Sony are taking control of the content and restricing use, like they did with their TV and Video market, this had the effect of upsetting consumers who now buy LG and Samsung, because these companies alloed people to play the content they owned, for some reason Sony want to make the same mistake again. Oh well each to their own.

Message 27 of 27 (214 Views)
0 Likes