Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
642 posts

Re: Still No PSN Since Yesterday?

Apr 18, 2011

Mine went down sometime lastnight and has been down all day today. A few friends that live in other parts of the country have the same issue as me so I doubt that its your ISP it seems to be something going on with Sony. Of course people here will tell you to jump through hoops becuse it must your ISP but I would just wait it out if a power cycle of your router didnt work.

Message 21 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Yes, Still no PSN since yesterday morning.....Arpil 16th

i still have psn error code 80710092 when I signed in for the first time with my brand new PS3 Slim (The old fat 80G PS3 with game disks was stolen) Briefly for two seconds, I can see my PSN ID, then the error code appear when I pressed X to go into PSN Store (after approx. 30-40 seconds wait). After that, i was unable to log in to PSN account, no matter what I did, cycle router power, change internet, DNS settings manually...(internet connection indicated it's okay, i can watch youtube videos)

PSN support mentioned PSN servers in southern CA are going under maintenance

i guess i will have to wait it out

Message 22 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Just had the error but weird thing is that I am still able to play online. The servers are just really badly affected.

Message 23 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 18, 2011

Guys I am in Sydney Australia and i have had the same issues for the last 2-3 days aswell. Do not ring your ISP and blast some poor guy doing his crappy job.

It is worldwide, i have seen reports from Europe, South America, North America and Asia. It is a PSN issue. Some link it to the Anynomous attacks yet Sony (as far as i have seen) have not released any sort of official statement.

My issue is as characterised in previous posts, I am online (wireless or wired, depends on which TV im playing on) yet PSN knocks me back with a 80710092 error and at one stage even a 80710B36 error code (which i could find no information on).

After tampering with my router settings, media server and so on i put everything back to how it was and just attempted to login to PSN. After a few attempts i was logged in. Now everytime i start up my PS# the first PSN login attempt fails, when i try again it will connect everytime.

Hopes this helps

Message 24 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes