VP of Gaming
28669 posts

Re: Status of GTA V Digital Edition Streaming Issues

Sep 28, 2013

How about instead of playing the outraged gamer card, you give them a chance to fix it? They have to go through millions of lines of code, and find the one that is causing the problem. That is going to take time. I know that in the internet age, there this need for information all the time, and if more than thirty seconds goes by, people start saying "Why aren't they saying anything? Why aren't they saying anything?? IF THEY CARED THEY'D SAY SOMETHING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHY AREN'T THEY SAYING ANYTHING?!?!". Well, the more time they spend talking to the users, the less time they spend actually FIXING the problem.

Message 11 of 16 (1,056 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 28, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

How about instead of playing the outraged gamer card, you give them a chance to fix it? They have to go through millions of lines of code, and find the one that is causing the problem. That is going to take time. I know that in the internet age, there this need for information all the time, and if more than thirty seconds goes by, people start saying "Why aren't they saying anything? Why aren't they saying anything?? IF THEY CARED THEY'D SAY SOMETHING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHY AREN'T THEY SAYING ANYTHING?!?!". Well, the more time they spend talking to the users, the less time they spend actually FIXING the problem.

Can I get an amen

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 12 of 16 (1,052 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1650 posts

Sep 28, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

You sir deserve a Kudo

Message 13 of 16 (1,036 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 29, 2013

"Well, the more time they spend talking to the users, the less time they spend actually FIXING the problem."

Are you serious? Do you actually think the people who are coding the game are the same ones answering the phones? Do you really think the game was thoughly tested and that no one saw that there was issues with the PSN version? Does the fact that the disc version of the game streams data off the disc and the HDD to prevent pop in not make it seem like this issue might not actually be resolveable from a software standpoint? Is your expectation of customer service so low that Sony still charging $60 for a game at this point they know has issues not even bother you at all? Do you even have the PSN version of the game?

Message 14 of 16 (1,026 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Any word on a resolution to this issue?  I hope they do something to address the fact that the digital version is an inferior version of the game...

Message 15 of 16 (958 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5895 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Hi all,

Please discuss this in the main thread we have for this in the PS3 support section:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/SUPPORT-GTA-V-Various-Issues/td-p/41642...

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 16 of 16 (948 Views)
0 Likes