Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 27, 2014

Had a lot of fun last night! Robot Very Happy

 

It was especially fun using Tanks while lee was against me. Every time he heard/saw a Tank he started panicking on the mic. Robot tongue

Message 6581 of 7,723 (346 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 27, 2014

Makuta1213 wrote:

Had a lot of fun last night! Robot Very Happy

 

It was especially fun using Tanks while lee was against me. Every time he heard/saw a Tank he started panicking on the mic. Robot tongue


Last night was fun!  Smiley Very Happy

 

I could honestly never tell who is talking. I get the voices mixed up with the names.

Message 6582 of 7,723 (338 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55074 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 27, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Makuta1213 wrote:

Had a lot of fun last night! Robot Very Happy

 

It was especially fun using Tanks while lee was against me. Every time he heard/saw a Tank he started panicking on the mic. Robot tongue


Last night was fun!  Smiley Very Happy

 

I could honestly never tell who is talking. I get the voices mixed up with the names.


I thought you were thedemolisher13 last night, I didn't realize you had left from the hard freeze you had!

 

 

Message 6583 of 7,723 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 27, 2014

ggs last night.

 

makuta...

Message 6584 of 7,723 (325 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55074 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 28, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

ggs last night.

 

makuta...


Nothing better than leenail, on the headset, about to die from makuta's tank Smiley Tongue

 

 

Message 6585 of 7,723 (316 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4073 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2014

Ah, sounds like I missed a good night of SH. Second Son is all I'm doing right now. Well, I'm on the forums finally today, and not in such a "I HAVE TO PLAY  inFamous: Second Son right NOW!" mode. I can play papertrail and coles legacy and free roam around -or- start a new play to be Good [that doesn't seem so compelling] or a harder playthrough,.

 

I'll try to get back to SH next Wednesday. (Delsin might have other ideas for me though.)

 

ISmiley FrustratedS = InFamous Second Son

iSmiley FrustratedS = inFamous Second Son

Well thank you emoticon for taking over what I tried to abreviate.

Message 6586 of 7,723 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 28, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

ggs last night.

 

makuta...


Nothing better than leenail, on the headset, about to die from makuta's tank Smiley Tongue

 

 


oh its funny ehh??

Message 6587 of 7,723 (306 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 28, 2014

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Ah, sounds like I missed a good night of SH.


you didn't miss anything special. just me screaming at makuta's tank like usual.

Message 6588 of 7,723 (303 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55074 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 28, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Ah, sounds like I missed a good night of SH.


you didn't miss anything special. just me screaming at makuta's tank like usual.


nah crazy would have loved last night, her "favorite" type of players weren't there Smiley Wink  (probably why I did good lol)

 

 

Message 6589 of 7,723 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups 03/26/14

Mar 28, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Ah, sounds like I missed a good night of SH.


you didn't miss anything special. just me screaming at makuta's tank like usual.


nah crazy would have loved last night, her "favorite" type of players weren't there Smiley Wink  (probably why I did good lol)

 

 


I noticed, was way more enjoyable than normal.

 

My Tank probably doesn't agree though.

Message 6590 of 7,723 (287 Views)