Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 13, 2013
Orbital Zones Classic Blitz most XP as challenge... still want that! & PILGRIM for another map I want to recommend from last week is Relay TDM Classic lol
Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 4721 of 7,387 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9535 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 13, 2013

Kill 4 people at once with a torpedo. A good challenge. :smileywink:

Message 4722 of 7,387 (324 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 13, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Kill 4 people at once with a torpedo. A good challenge. :smileywink:


Some of us aren't hawk Pilots.

Message 4723 of 7,387 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9535 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 13, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

Kill 4 people at once with a torpedo. A good challenge. :smileywink:


Some of us aren't hawk Pilots.


:smileysad:

Message 4724 of 7,387 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2496 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Kill 4 people at once with a torpedo. A good challenge. :smileywink:


I can so see myself being one of those four...

Message 4725 of 7,387 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I was tempted to retire the sniping challenge and replace it with the repair kill anyone thing, after this week that is. 

 

I dunno, someone bump the weekly challenge thread with new ideas for me :smileywink: :smileytongue:

 

 

 


NOOOOOO! My challenge must live on in my absence! I Also officially request Darth take up the reins. :smileyhappy:

Message 4726 of 7,387 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49161 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 14, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight your name is up this week!

 

What do you want for a challenge?  If you leave it up to me i'm going with "Get a kill with the arm or the repair tool on any player"  :smileytongue:

 

 

EDIT:   If that IS the challenge and no one wins it what I'd do is leave you with the name for the next week then carry that challenge over to next week doubling up the challenges and chances to win for everyone.

 

 

 


Sounds good to me, I was trying to get creative with the challenge this week. So lets do it the arm or repair tool will be the challenge this week.


So it was said, so it shall be!   :smileytongue:

 

 

Message 4727 of 7,387 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight your name is up this week!

 

What do you want for a challenge?  If you leave it up to me i'm going with "Get a kill with the arm or the repair tool on any player"  :smileytongue:

 

 

EDIT:   If that IS the challenge and no one wins it what I'd do is leave you with the name for the next week then carry that challenge over to next week doubling up the challenges and chances to win for everyone.

 

 

 


Sounds good to me, I was trying to get creative with the challenge this week. So lets do it the arm or repair tool will be the challenge this week.


So it was said, so it shall be!   :smileytongue:

 

 


you know what would make it better?? do it during arena deathmatch. spawn with a welding torch anyone??

 

EDIT: wait, some people may not have that skill. disregard it.


Message 4728 of 7,387 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49161 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 14, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:
Orbital Zones Classic Blitz most XP as challenge... still want that! & PILGRIM for another map I want to recommend from last week is Relay TDM Classic lol


Your name is up next week I think durant, just re-remind me once we start posting about it and once I mention who's name really is up (I'll have to check when I get home, yes I have an excel spreadsheet LOL)

 

 

Message 4729 of 7,387 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Starhawk Legend
Registered: 01/31/2013
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 14, 2013

I'll be there!

Message 4730 of 7,387 (254 Views)