Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: [Starhawk] PS Forums Weekend Community Event

Feb 25, 2014

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

I have a tentative schedule in the main post, for March 1st. It's fully change-able, we all need to work out the best timing.

As for weekends, I want to play more than once a week with great people, which is why I conceived of PS Forum Weekends, but it's more work than is paying off, not just others, but tying down my weekends to do it too.

I want to work it out, so any ideas for other times, days, etc. Just not Sunday night. Not messing with The Walking Dead!

Would Saturday night be good? That way, you can get whatever you need done before hosting the event

young beard signature
Message 71 of 79 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Will this still be this Saturday?

Message 72 of 79 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Sorry y'all about the lack of a server for Saturday. I was GOING to be putting one up yesterday, and was totally sidetracked doing other things in the house, didn't even think about it until it was soooo late, too late (middle of the night!)

I had no real bites about it all week, I was going to try and push it here yesterday and also check the forums frequently and stuff, but since I hadn't even nailed down a time, just put a tenative one in there last week for March 1, and other things were going on, it just seems to have insisted on a pass for the week.

I know it looks stupid of me, I feel so duncy. I'll sit in the corner for awhile.

Message 73 of 79 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Mar 2, 2014

I know I need to pick a time that's good for me. That's the bad thing, I'm usually so open, but not always.

For the most part what seems good for me is .... I want to have the server up and have as many of y'all in it that can make it, and that just seems to be way before 7pm and others after 7pm and also after 9pm and that's all too much hit or miss.

I'll work through thinking about it today. A server this afternoon can work (though it'll be brutal, whoever does join!) 3pm Eastern ... I'll get back here and confirm.

Right now it's 9:55am EST.

Message 74 of 79 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 2, 2014

It's ok  @Crazy-Maisy , timing is the hardest part for anything.

I would join today. But I'm hosting an event, sorry.

Message 75 of 79 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1208 posts

Mar 3, 2014

I'm now working weekends as well as 60 hours during the week so not able to join for a couple more weekends. Smiley Sad

Message 76 of 79 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Mar 4, 2014

The next server will be on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Time will be what can be determined by y'all's responses the rest of this week and  the next.

Message 77 of 79 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2014
Hello I was thinking of picking up Starhawk but this is the latest thread about it that I can find anywhere. Is it only active on weekends? I really want to get it otherwise.
Message 78 of 79 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Mar 11, 2014

JaxDasher wrote:
Hello I was thinking of picking up Starhawk but this is the latest thread about it that I can find anywhere. Is it only active on weekends? I really want to get it otherwise.

Glad to have another Starhawk player any time! Smiley Happy

We have an Off Topic thread for Starhawk ... http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic/Starhawk-Off-Topic-Discussion-Thread/m-p/42844931#...

and here in General a Wedneday Community Night thread ... http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Starhawk-Wednesday-s-Community-Event-Sign...

The Weekend isn't the best time for everyone here, we are still trying to figure out when's a good regular time, if there is one.

I'm going to have a server on Saturday, March 15th. Exact time TBD 

There's a Wednesday Night server every week. Check out it's thread, you don't need to read everything, just the first post and jump to more recent to see what has been said about the recent play, and to sign up if you want to be guaranteed a spot (just showing up usually works OK though)

Message 79 of 79 (122 Views)