Highlighted
May 16 2013
By: Madducky Lombax Warrior 199 posts
Accepted Solution

Star Wars Pinball, What's the difference?

3 replies 88 views Edited May 16, 2013

What is the difference between the Zen Pinball Star Wars tables I bought, and the stand alone version in the PSN store?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11734 posts

Re: Star Wars Pinball, What's the difference?

May 16, 2013

The difference is probably in the details, like the way the table is designed or the sound effects used. Then again, maybe there is little difference at all. If you download the demo for yourself and check it out (for the Star Wars pinball game that has just released), you'd probably be able to sum up the differences from your own perspective, if that is you already have a studious history with the Zen Pinball edition.

Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6918 posts

May 16, 2013

It's basically a kind of "theme" to the game.  Different menus, only Star Wars tables in it, and its own set of trophies.  It also has online/social features where you join a team (light side/dark side I think) and can gain ranks.  But the actual gameplay (tables) is the same.  You can download it for free since you already bought the tables, so just try it out Smiley Happy.

Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

May 17, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

It's basically a kind of "theme" to the game.  Different menus, only Star Wars tables in it, and its own set of trophies.  It also has online/social features where you join a team (light side/dark side I think) and can gain ranks.  But the actual gameplay (tables) is the same.  You can download it for free since you already bought the tables, so just try it out Smiley Happy.

Oh, okay.

I'll download it then.

I just NOW noticed that it has a FREE next to it in the store.

Thanks, JERM7!!

Banned for getting my account hacked!
. . . . . . .
Banned for asking why in the forums!
Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)
0 Likes