May 23 2011
By: TABBY-WABBY- First Son 7 posts

Stamping Out Online Cheater's 8(

1 replies 16 views Edited May 23, 2011

Wouldn't the gaming world be a better place with no cheater's As us gamers are all faced with when playing online. Cheater's are becoming more and more by the dozen to archive high ratings and to show or prove to us non cheater's that they can play the game better but they aren't because they cheat to get they goal which is sad but they can't help them self's. so what can be done constant reporting doe's nothing and cheaters change there tag name to avoid being discovered so what is the answer my answer would be for Sony to make this issue there top priority and to stamp it out I myself play socom confrontation and deal with this every day and all the gamers I talk to all say it wouldn't take much to keep up maintenance but this doesn't happen on confrontation as many games get left for cheaters to corrupt if no one can be bothed to do maintenance why don't they let us gamers have the opportunity to do so to stop glitch lag switching freezing conceals and unreal cheat code's this would make online gamming such a better place to play and the game's would be played as they were intended and not to be ruined by cheater's

what would your answer Be?

Message 1 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: Stamping Out Online Cheater's 8(

May 23, 2011

well ive seen alot of this in games as well an most of the time its just lag between you and sonys servers vs there lag between them and sony servers.what you see is offten different from what there seeing.there are times where i have gone behind a wall and still died (like they shot through the wall) due to lag. it realy only takes a millisecond of lag to make all the difference in an online game the only thing you can do is anything you can to make your conection better to sonys servers like adding the ps3 to DMZ on your router or portforwarding it throught your firewalls.i even go as far as to replace old cable with new wire , and cut out any unused cable wireing and splitters from my conection.every bit help. you would be suprised at the difference some of these things will make.another thing is some games will acualy pick the person in the room with the best conection to sony servers to host the conection for the party and that person will have what is called a host advantage(he will see everything about a second before anyone elts in the room and in shooters thats defenatly a unfait advantage but i wouldent consider it cheeting as there is nothing they could do about it other than let you win=)~ but to your point yes there is alot of cheeting these days in games with people glitching off the map and sniping in and stuff like that.moden glitching use to be a problem were people would put there modem on "hold" for a few seconds but 99% of games will see thats what you are doing now and will drop you from the game so that rarely works for people these days atleast.

Message 2 of 2 (16 Views)
0 Likes